Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Massachusetts, United States

I love

It is a product that I use since the birth of my daughter I like its smell and that it is easy to withdraw also its price is very comfortable and there are always good offers

Iowa, United States

The greatest

Johnson's baby shampoo is the best. It's the only way to go for your family. Other products just don't compare to it's effects. All the other products leave your child's skin dry and rough. But Johnson's leaves it smooth and silky and has a wonderful sent.

Texas, United States

Decent Shampoo for cost

Our daughter is biracial and this shampoo dries her hair out tremendously. However, good value for the cost, and smells great! Produces a nice larger when using, but we noticed it is not “tear free” as the brand suggests. Would work well for children with naturally oily hair

Great soap

Been using this for 4 years with each one of my children. I do like using it and find it's very gentle on my children's skin but the price tag is abit hefty in my opinion.

Florida, United States

My son is a Johnson’s kid!

I have always used Johnson’s products! I love the classic baby scent! And how soft and silky the hair feels when I’m done washing! I love that it’s free from any harmful chemicals.

September 04, 2019

Love the smell of the baby shempoo

I love the smell of J&J;baby shampoo especially purple one with lavender , I started buying it when my kids were babies and even there is no more babies in our household , the J&J;shampoo is still in our bathroom.

United States

I would buy this product for my grandkids

I would buy this product for my grandkids over and over I love the way it smells on them It makes them relax . The price is affordable you get your money worth when you buy this product.

Georgia, United States

Awesome

The only brand I use for my daughter while they are little..So gentle yet effective. It has the most amazing scent..It rinces out so easily..I would definitely recommend this product

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

Best baby shampoo

I have used this baby shampoo for years. First time it was my mother’s recommendations and a gift from her of a lot of Johnson’s baby products. My kids were born with a lot of hair and I used it in every hair wash. Now I am using it for my grandkid and I still in love with this baby shampoo. 100% recommended

Vermont, United States

True to their claims

I will only use J&J;for my kids bathing needs. Their claims of tear free are absolutely the case! And with little ones who can’t sit still, it’s important to have a brand and product you can trust not to hurt your precious ones and change their entire mood!