Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Vermont, United States

True to their claims

I will only use J&J;for my kids bathing needs. Their claims of tear free are absolutely the case! And with little ones who can’t sit still, it’s important to have a brand and product you can trust not to hurt your precious ones and change their entire mood!

Michigan, United States

Best brand ever!

Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo is best for babies & toddlers. No harsh chemicals & tear free formula. My daughter used this brand every single day, she loves shower/bath time with Johnson & Johnson shampoo

Kentucky, United States

Love it!

I prefer to use this over any other brand of baby shampoo. I can trust that Johnson’s is tear free unlike anyone else. I tried the off brand once but I ended up switching back to Johnson’s brand.

Tennessee, United States

Best Baby Shampoo

Hands down absolutely the best baby shampoo in the market!!!!! Johnson’s brand is a wonderful brand!!! Johnson’s brand will never fail you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oklahoma, United States

Amazing!

We use this for my toddler (18 months) and my oldest (5) and have since they were born. I still swear by the purple lavender one! But we mix the different scents depending on the day!

Alabama, United States

Smell so good

I simply love this baby shampoo, the smell and the fact that my kids don’t break out or get any allergic reaction. I have 3 boys, the oldest 3 years old still uses this brand. So I have my 3 babies using it 😍

New York, United States

Truly the best shampoo for little ones!

There is nothing better than the simplicity and versatility of Johnson & Johnson's baby shampoo. It is great for washing hair and body and leaves babies as well as kids smelling delicious!

Illinois, United States

Baby fresh

I love the smell of Johnson n Johnson! The clean baby smell is where it’s at! I love that it’s tearless the liquid of soap is just right now super runny or thick!

West Virginia, United States

Awesome

Still use this on my older kids because it is year free and it smells amazing. It gets their hair clean as well. I have also used this product on my pets

Florida, United States

Johnson and Johnson

I have always been a J&J;product buyer. I have used their products on my 3 kids when they were babies, and now I use them on my 3 grandsons. Their products are amazing and so gentle on young skin. I would definitely recommend any J&J;products to everyone!