Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 05, 2019

Only soap we use

I have two kids with complete opposite skin types this one works great has it is gentle on their skin. Does not burn their eyes as some other baby soaps do.

June 05, 2019

Great for adults too!

I use this shampoo from time to time though I am no longer a baby as it's so gentle on my hair. I love the scent as it's so pleasant whilst bringing back good memories. My eye doctor even suggested his patients to use diluted baby shampoo to clean the eyelids who are prone to having excess oil discharge in the area and those who suffered from dry eyes with excessive discharge. A must have product in a family!

June 04, 2019

The only shampoo I use for my baby!

This is my go-to product that I used for all my kids when they were babies. The most gentle shampoo you can use for your baby. I strongly recommend this product.

June 04, 2019

Perfect for baby

I have been using this brand for over 10 years and love it. I love the fact my kids can use this and not have to worry about getting soap in their eyes.

June 02, 2019

Time Tells a Good Product

I used Johnson’s Baby Shampoo in the early 80’s, and it’s still around today, unlike most things from the 80’s which in it’s own, is a good review.

May 31, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Love it!!

Baby Johnson products are wonderful! With my baby's sensitive skin I always trust Johnson products. It leaves her skin soft and smelling baby fresh!!! I use it also as a soap for her. Her hair is soft and there are no knots. This alone makes it worth buying.

May 30, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Gentle for everyone

We have used Johnston Baby wash for all three kids. One of our children has sensitive skin and this product is mild enough. I would recommend to all family’s with little ones.

May 29, 2019

I love the smell

I have used this from the first bath with my son. It has always been effective in cleaning his hair and leaves a lovely scent which stays in the hair until the next bath.

May 29, 2019

Love it!

Johnson's baby shampoo has always been my go to! Its been used in my family for as long as I can remember. It's gentle yet effective which I love for my babies and the smell brings back childhood memories

May 28, 2019

My makeup brush cleaner

This is what I use to wash all of my makeup brushes. It makes the bristles remain soft and keep shape. And its well worth the price because it lasts forever.