1979 reviews
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 05, 2019

I would definitely by this product again

I am a big fan of Johnson's baby products I love this shampoo and how it make my daughters hair feel and smell I absolutely love the smell of it sometimes I would even use it in my hair after my hair washing with my products just because I love the smell of it and how it makes mine and my daughter hair feel

July 03, 2019

Perfect for my sensitive skin son

I use this product for my son who had very sensitive skin and works perfect! Also use the shampoo to remove any make up I use daily who would have thought!!!

Great for sensitive skin

I use this shampoo on my daughter every night. It’s gentle on her hair and body. Plus it smells amazing. I’ve also used it to remove eye makeup as it’s gentle and doesn’t burn.

July 03, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again and again.

I still don’t have any kids, but I use this product on myself every day, actually twice a day. It’s a great option to wash my face, since is gente to eyes. After removing make up, it works perfect to wash my eyelashes and get rid of any make up leftover. Also, every morning I wash my face with that baby shampoo. It’s very gentle to my skin. Even though the purpose is for kids, I enjoy using that. It was a doctor recommendation for me and I loved it!

1.3/5

Bad for sensitive skin!

My daughter severely broke out in rashes when using any Johnson’s product! Even if it was specified for sensitive skin. Upon further investigation, I found that it’s got ingredients in it that aren’t good for your skin, so if you or your child has any sensitivities, STAY AWAY!

3.2/5

July 02, 2019

Strong scent

Now a days with a newborn you want to have less sent so the baby bonds well with the mother smelling her sent. I found this product had a very strong smell .

July 01, 2019

I use this & don’t even have a baby - beauty hack

I love this baby shampoo, I don’t use it as a shampoo on mine or a baby’s head but on my makeup brushes! It’s great for deep cleaning your brushes and getting out all that makeup & dirt. I soak my brushes in water then put some shampoo in the palm of my hand and swirl my brush around, super easy! (Brushes will need to dry over night)

June 29, 2019

LOVE THIS

Although I do not have any babies, I love this! I use this product to remove harsh make up like mascara. If it’s made for babies, then I would assume it’s extremely reliable to use on my face.Gets 90% of the makeup off in one go!

June 28, 2019

So mild, you can use it to remove eye make up

My ophthalmologist recommended Johnson's Baby Shampoo to me! He told me I should be washing my eyes daily with this ph balanced product. Since that time, I discovered that other family members have also had the same recommendation! The new pump makes it easy to dispense in the shower. Johnson's Baby Shampoo is a fixture in our bathroom. I recommend it all the time!

June 27, 2019

Une de mes marques préférées!

J’aime ce produit pour ma fille de deux ans et pour mes jumeaux! J’utilise la marque Johnson depuis plusieurs années mêmes pour moi au camping. Il y en a qui aime pas la senteur mais moi sa me dérange pas et je trouve que mes petits jumeaux sentent très bon!