1979 reviews
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 23, 2019

douceur

jai adorer ce produit, mon petit frere aussi la adorer doux pour la peau et les yeux !
    je lave autant le corps que les cheveux avec ce produit ! vous ne pouvez vous tromper !

September 23, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Baby must have!

This is the BEST baby wash out there! Gentle on their skin but cleansing. Tear free - which is HUGE! I still use this on my 6 year old as she is wanting to wash her own hair (assisted of course) and it doesn’t cause tears when the soap gets into her eyes. She also has eczema and this does not aggravate her skin. We love it!!

September 22, 2019

I’ll never stop using it.

My mom used Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo on my siblings and I as babies. I have never stopped using it! It smells amazing. When I think of how a baby should smell, I think of J&J;baby shampoo

September 22, 2019

Love

I have been using this product ever since I had a baby last 2012. Three kids later still using it. Very gentle on babys hair and doesn’t irritate their eyes.

0.5/5

September 19, 2019
    United States

Awful

I've tried this johnsons and johnsons shampoo with all four of my children and it broke them out in hives everytime. It's a terrible product and I dont reccomend.

September 19, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great product

I use this on both of my children and they are toddlers. I prefer something that is safe for their skin and doesnt break them out. This does wonderful and its tear free

Pennsylvania, United States

I loved

From my first baby uses these Johnson’s products are the best from creams to bath soap and hair shampoo I like its smell and its quality its price is very good and I have years using them I recommend it excellent.

I love the smell

I love the smell of all the Johnson line. My only wish is that would remove some harmful chemicals and make their products safer for our babies. I enjoy their pump products, it allows me to use less then their capped products.

Florida, United States

This is my go to product.

I use Johnson's for all 3 of my kids, my kids like using this because it's a long lasting smell, and makes their skin soft, I use this on my 10 month old, i give her a bath and she just goes right off to sleep, so when she is fussy this is my go to product and make her feel relaxed.We love the fact that it's tear free, and relaxes the body.

Tennessee, United States

We still love this shampoo!

Even though my youngest daughter is 9, we still use Johnson's baby shampoo for her. It smells amazing, leaves her hair feeling great and she doesn't cry when it gets in her eyes!!