1979 reviews
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Georgia, United States

Love it

I love Johnson’s baby shampoo. I love anything from Johnson’s
    It’s of the best quality, it doesn’t hurt my babies eyes if it gets in them, they don’t use any harsh chemicals to make their products.

West Virginia, United States

Love it!

I just started using this kind for my boys a few months ago and I really like it. If it gets in their eyes it doesnt burn like other shampoos/soaps out here. It also doesnt take much, a little goes a long way with this. Good brand!! Definitely recommend!

Devon, United Kingdom

I would highly recommend this product

I would highly recommend this product I used this product a lot when I had my children left there hair smelling lovely and also you can get a lot out if 1 use as you only need a little bit my children never got any reactions from it so would definitely recommend

Illinois, United States

Great shampoo!

I used Johnson’s shampoo and my kids! I love the way it smells and leaves their hair soft and smelling so good. I still use it on my 2 year old cause it’s tear free! I’d recommend anyone using it!

North Carolina, United States

Absolutely love

I have used Johnson & Johnson baby products on my daughter since the day she was born, she's three now and it has never let me down. It is easy to use and to wash off and it leaves her smelling amazing. I would definitely recommend this to all of my family and friends

South Carolina, United States

Works for the whole family

Johnson's baby shampoo is a product my family can use. When you have different hair types that can be a challenge. It adds softness and its a brand I know I can trust.

Minnesota, United States

Johnsons Baby wash

Love Johnson baby wash. They leave the baby/toddler smelling and feeling clean. The beat part is it comes in multiple great scents. Makes you want to snuggle your kids after a bath.

Kansas, United States

AMAZING product

I love all Johnson's products , I've been using this since my son was born and I still use it and hes 3 now! Always will buy it!! . I love the way they all smell I can't wait to try the new one that came out for curly hair. My son is mixed and his curls aee crazy!! Id reccomend to anyone! Best brand for babies and kids!

Illinois, United States

The best product

I love all Johnson's product , I've been using this since my daughter was born and I still use it and she five now. Love the way it smells. I can't wait to try the new one that came out for curly hair. Hope it works on my lil girls hair cause she has alot of curls

Minnesota, United States

Definitely buying again

Love this shampoo works great for my 6 month old! It's no tear which is important makes her hair baby soft and smell wonderful! Will definitely be buying this agian!