Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 03, 2020

I would buy this product again

I love it. It makes my boys smell fresh and clean. They are soft after and their skin is not irritated. And it does not hurt their eyes if it get in it.

Gentle

This shampoo really doing amazing job for baby hair . Makes the hair looks smooth and silky and very soft especially the smell amazing smell it long last and I will always using this for the future using

omg!

It smells sooooo good! I bought for my baby (who have a severe allergy for almost everything) and this product don’t cause any irritation in his skin! Plus! The smell!!!!! 😍

Gentle yet effective

I have used this on my daughter since she was born and she's going on 3 now. She hates getting her hair wet much less washed. The no tear formula makes it easier for me and her. I love the smell. This has been a life saver!!

Kentucky, United States

Gentle for everyone!

I use this for my toddlers since they were babies. I use them on myself too. It is gentle and tear free. It has a mild fragrant. My toddlers have never had any reactions to this. Great product.

Love it

I love all the Johnson and Johnson baby wash my kids has been using it since they were babies now they are 5 years old I am still using this on them. I love the smell .

January 01, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

All i use on my children!

Johnson baby shampoo is all i use on my 4 year old and my 2 month old. It makes my kids smell fresh and clean. Its very gentle on the eyes I've never had a problem with it hurting their eyes. Both children have alot of hair and Johnson's makes it look shiny and healthy. Also the lavender scent one is amazing for bed time puts them straight to sleep.

2.8/5

December 26, 2019
    United States

Product is not my favorite

I’ve used this Johnson’s Baby Shampoo a few times because it’s a classic baby product but sadly it just doesn’t meet my family’s needs. My kids are mixed with very curly hair and this made their hair feel pretty dry and just not as nice as it should. It gets the job done, and if I had to use it I would but it’s not my first choice or favorite.

December 22, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Best baby shampoo

This is the only baby shampoo that does not have my kids crying if it gets in their eyes. I have tried many others & always come back to this one. It also has a nice clean baby smell & I sometimes use it for myself:)

December 19, 2019

Super produit

Wow! On ne se trompe jamais avec cette marque.
    Il est super doux et sent tellement bon sur le bébé.
    Le format est resonable et le prix est bon.
    Pour celles qui non jamais essayer. Je vous le recommande.