Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 14, 2021

Great for no-fuss hair!

Has a nice, light scent that doesn’t overpower the kiddos. Affordable and works great on my son’s short hair, unfortunately not enough of a detangler for my daughter’s curly head of hair.

February 14, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Good value for money

Nice shampoo, I love using this for my 1 year old. I had previously been using a top to toe wash from a more expensive brand but it wasn't really doing the job, his hair felt dry and was getting tangled. Using the Johnson's baby shampoo left his hair feeling softer, with no tangles and a longer lasting smell. This is an affordable product that does a good job so i would definitely recommend to anyone.

February 13, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Very gentle

I was buying more expensive shampoo only to find out the tear free wasn't true so I tested this. Its extremely gentle on the eyes! Makes my little guys hair so soft and smells great!

February 09, 2021
    Georgia, United States

Amazing product

With having 4 children ive always wanted to use the best products for them and thats just been that with Johnsons. I've started with them from the beginning and have worked well with all my children. This shampoo leaves their hair feeling so soft and it smells so good. Helps to keep my little girls hair from getting lots of tangles too. I definitely recommend this product.

February 07, 2021
    United Kingdom

Best kids shampoo 👌 i

I've used this since my children were babies and they are now 7 and 9. Still use this product on my kids as I love the no more tears formula.
    It hasn't got any over powering smell and is great for babies and kids. Amazing for sensitive skin.

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Perfect for sensitive skin. Wouldn't use anything else.

Super good value for money. Pump always works perfectly. My son is now 2.5 and I can't imagine using anything else. He has sensitive skin and but has never had an adverse reaction. Super clean delicious baby hair smell. Highly recommend.

United Kingdom

Lovely for babies

My 3 year old has sensitive skin and Johnsons products have always been great. This smells lovely but remains gentle enough on his skin. More expensive than own brand products but still value for money.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing

Not only is this shampoo amazing for babies and leaves their skin so smooth it’s an absolutely amazing makeup brush shampoo as well! So not only will it leave your babies soft it will leave your make up brushes night out ready.

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Lovely clean kind baby shampoo

Have used this shampoo for all my babies. Love the smell when washing and the smell in the hair when it's dry. Clean shiny beautiful hair. Really happy woth this shampoo and never any tears if it gets on the eyes.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Lovely

I love using this on my newborn, smells lovely and never worried incase a bit goes in her eyes and lasts for ages as only need a tiny amount at a time.