JOHNSON’S® Calming Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Calming  Shampoo is a gentle, calming, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh. This baby shampoo with NATURALCALM® aromas soothes baby before bedtime.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

February 26, 2019

the smell <3

I love this product, not only does it smell absolutely amazing but it helps my newborns flaky scalp as well as making her sleep better! the only shampoo I ever use on her!

January 24, 2019

Calming shampoo

I absolutely love Johnson’s calming shampoo. It helps my kiddos calm down right before bed with its light lavender scent. I usually wait till the end of the day to do bath time and every time, I reach for the calming shampoo.

January 23, 2019

Works like a charm!

This is a product that I have used on all 3 of my children. It helped relax them before bed. I buy this product for every expectant mother I know and most have thanked me for it as it has helped them as well. Nothing is more soothing than that soft lavender smell.

December 21, 2018

Not sure how calming it is, but...

My granddaughter HATES to have her hair washed and I have a bad back do having a shampoo that she doesn't scream through is a Godsend!! I wouldn't say it's because it is calming, but that it's in a purple container and she loves purple!!!! She also doesn't cry when I rinse her hair.

December 20, 2018

Amazing!

This is the best for my little gal, smells amazing and gentle on the eyes. I could not ask for a better product. She always drifts right off to sleep after using this!

December 18, 2018

Favorite baby soap

We love this product for our little guy. Perfect for nighttime baths. It’s calming, but not overpowering lavender scent is amazing. We continue to use this for our 4 year old’s baths we love it so much.

November 16, 2018

Lovely scent

I am not sure if this really helped with calming and sleep as my little one is a terrible sleeper BUT regardless this product is lovely. It is gentle on her hair and skin, doesn’t leave any dryness or residue and smells lovely. The scent lingers in her hair if you are up close, but is by no means strong or overpowering

Kentucky, United States

The best

I have twin baby boys and this baby wash is amazing they get a bath before bedtime with this and theres no fussing or crying and they smell amazing this is the best baby bath out there in my opinion and I used it on all five of my children

Worked for us

I really loved the lavender shampoo bath product. I used it in combination with the vapour one as well. I found the scent wasn’t too strong and didn’t bother my allergies. She played her normal time in the bath but then very quickly fell asleep after. She uncharacteristically passed out for the entire night. Didn’t wake up once. Huge win in my books if this helped in anyway!!! This was sent to us but family rated free

September 26, 2018

Good shampoo for the value

For my toddler's bath, I like to use a calming shampoo (lavender, chamomile.) I have previously used a more expensive brand which had a nice scent but came in a smaller bottle. Johnson's and Johnson's Calming Baby Shampoo comes in a much bigger bottle for a much smaller price. The difference in quality is only slightly apparent, with the more expensive brand being superior. However, for my toddler, this shampoo still has a nice calming scent and gets his hair clean, and I get more product for less money.