Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 16, 2021
    Texas, United States

Great smelling and sensitive soap for baby!

First tried this with my son who had a bit of eczema as a newborn and really dry skin, he also seemed to break out frequently if the wrong soap or lotion was used. Someone recommended this to me and we ended up loving it. Havent used anything different since!

August 20, 2021

Amazing Smell

I used this on my daughter as a newborn, and she always smelled so fresh and clean. The scent was nice, but not overwhelming. She didn’t have sensitive skin, or ecema, so it was a good everyday lotion for her. Will buy again if I have another baby!

July 08, 2021
    California, United States

My favorite baby lotion!

This lotion smells amazing! We have always used Johnson and Johnson baby lotion, and this is the best scent out of all of them. It is non greasy and very moisturizing. It has become our favorite baby lotion and we use it daily.

May 10, 2021

Smells lovely

I don't have any kids but I saw a tiny bottle at Shoppers marked down so I gave it a whirl and let me tell you; I have 0 regrets. It smells so nice and it is not greasy at ALL. I'm picky with lotions and this is now the only one I'll use or recommend. I have very, very dry skin and it helps so much. So not only is this good for babies but it's amazing for adults too! 100% recommend.

May 02, 2021

Love love love

When this first came out I was hesitant to try it with my second child. I’ve always used Johnson and Johnson’s pink baby lotion on my first and second son. When I gave birth to my daughter this is what was used at the hospital to give her a bath & then the lotion. This is the moment I fell in love with this product. It smells amazing and is so gentle on baby’s skin!!! I would highly recommend this to all moms to use on their baby.

March 10, 2021
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Couldn't live without it.

Wow, wow, wow!

I bought this when I was pregnant with my son and preparing for his arrival. I also bought the whole cotton wash range mainly due to the scent and the natural touch. I definitely wasn't disappointed, my son is now one and I still use it to this day, I am also expecting a baby who I will also buy this for. Highly recommended

February 02, 2021

Loved the texture and after feel of the lotion

I was hesitant to use this for my 3 years old son. This was a gift and the result is amazing. It gives extra shine and softness to the skin. Keeps my son's skin extra hydrated. It also lasts longer.

December 12, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

I make sure to never run out

Keeps my babies smelling so good! It feels so great that I even put it on myself occasionally. Friends and family are always commenting on how soft my children's skin and how amazing they smell and this is the only lotion I ever use.

November 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

BEST LOTION EVER!

This baby lotion smells so absolutely amazing! It's great for babies soft sensitive skin. I didn't think there could be anything that smelled better than the lavender Johnson and Johnson baby lotion, but this Cotton Touch has my vote for best smell. It's not as good as the lavender when it comes to putting the baby to sleep though. I will most definitely be purchasing more of this for my newborn son and I've already recommended it to family and friends.

November 28, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Love this product. It smells great and super gentle on baby

I bought this with my last baby, wish I would have had for my other two. The smell of it is very nice and pleasing. It leave your baby's skin super soft. It is all around a very great product.