Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Amazing

I love love this product when I got it I was so amazed to get a full bottle of it. It’s a company I truly trust my new born to have on her soft fresh skin. And it’s not only for the body I can also gently put it on her face. This is the best new born lotion out there !

August 21, 2018

Soft and gentle on skin.

Love this stuff!! Smells fantastic, soft and soothing on a newborns fragile skin. And I #GotItFree to review from family rated :) would purchase for sure

FACE AND BODY LOTION

I got the opportunity to try this for free. I really enjoy using Johnson's products on my child. It really helps that this product is prone to sensitive skin because it gives me assurance that my child's skin will absorb all that it needs to maintain its softness.

Amazing

First of all, take note that the cap has a plastic piece that prevents it from being open until you break it. I think the cap it a bit tight but the product itself I really liked. It is a very light formula, not greasy and it has a very nice scent. Makes skin super soft. Would highly recommend

LOOVVVVE

I am in love with this face and body lotion. The gentle formula leaves by baby girls skin feel super soft and velvetly smooth. I will be purchasing this product for her on a regular basis.

August 21, 2018

Smooth like a baby's bottom!

Having the chance to try this product FOR FREE was the best thing that happened to us today. I hate hand cream or body lotions that leave a residue and make you all slimy. This one was nothing of the sort. It sinks into your skin leaving your hands and body hydrated and soft for hours. This is so sensitive that there were no issues with Baby using it at all. His skin was so soft and smooth. Definitely a buyer of this product.

So soft!!!

I received this product as a sample, but I love it! It smelled so nice and left my daughters skin feeling smooth and soft. She has sensitive skin, but I found this product to be very gentle on her!

Very gentle

I have received the Johnsons cottontouch lotion for my baby for free. It has a pleasant smell that is not too strong. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't leave an oily/shiny/slippery feeling. I would recomend it to other mommies.

Very Nice Body Lotion

I received this product for free via Family Rated and I really like it. The smell isn't too strong and it leaves skin really smooth. I like that it isn't greasy either, it just feels smooth and soft. The price is decent too, I will probably purchase this product once I run out.

baby soft

we love this lotion and this brand!! it absorbs fast hydrates all day and babies skin is soft and protected!!i also use this on my face and body!!it hydrates so well .better than other lotions