Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Liked the scent

Got this free! I have been using another brand of baby products and found the scent to be very overwhelming. When I received this in the mail I used it straight away for my sons bath and the first thing I noticed is the scent to be very subtle. It was very gentle on my sons sensitive skin as well. I will definitely be recommending this as well as purchasing again.

New favourite baby. Lotion

I really this lotion. It went on smooth, smelled absolutely amazing, and absorbed quickly. It left my little guys skin very smooth and moisturized without feeling sticky or causing a rash. I loved it and use it all the time now. I think the price point (6$ for 400 ml) is very reasonable and I will be buying more when we run out. I received this product for free to testing and review purposes.

great formula

I have tried a lot of different baby lotions, and some of them are horrible. they either leave a residue, sticky feeling, irritate her skin or leave her skin dry. I didn't have any of these issues with this lotion. Thanks for Johnson's and Family rated to had an opportunity to try it. very satisfied. Again, I wish the ingredient would be more natural, but I can't have everything I want.

August 25, 2018

Johnson de si beau produit !

Johnson fessait déjà parti de la routine du bain de mes enfants alors j'étais très contente de pouvoir essayer ce nouveau produit

Je trouve que c'est une très bonne idée un produit spécifique pour le visage et le corps on retrouve souvent cheveux et corps mais très rarement visage c'est une belle idée

J'adore l'odeur de ce produit il sent incroyablement bon et laisse une belle peau douce !

Je vais l'utiliser dans ma routine quotidienne du bain avec mes enfants

Fantastic Baby Lotion

We love this face and body lotion! It has a very light scent, but gives the baby that wonderful newborn smell that everyone loves. It leaves the baby’s skin very smooth and is gentle on the skin. I would highly recommend this product and will buy it again!

Moisturizing

I received the opportunity to try this product for free. This lotion has a very nice light scent however when applied on the skin it takes a while to absorb. When absorbed it leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. Overall, great value moisturizer for sensitive skin.

August 25, 2018

Nice lightweight lotion for newborns

Got this product for free as a tester and I’m glad I did! I liked this lotion for both my daughter and myself. Lightweight and lightly scented, it absorbs quickly and leaves a nice light fragrance. A nice change from the baby scents of other products.
    I also used it on my own skin, with great results. It moisturizes well, but it does need to be reapplied (at least once more daily) to maintain moisture.

August 25, 2018

Wonderful lotion for a baby!

This lotion did not have too strong a scent to it, which I liked very much for my baby. Also, it was great for the baby's skin, because it kept it moisturized without being too greasy. Overall, it was a wonderful lotion!

August 24, 2018

Best lotion for newborns!

I received this product for free after trying numerous organic & traditional lotions for my newborn, and this is by far the best! My daughter has sensitive skin & would get a red rash from other lotions (assumed to be from the fragrances). This lotion left her skin feeling baby soft (pun intended) and no rash!! Would absolutely recommend to anybody whose baby has sensitive skin, or not!

August 24, 2018

Highly recommended

I received this product because I have been selected for FamilyRated Club opportunity #GOTITFREE. I have been using Johnson and Johnson’s products ever since I was a baby. When I received this, I tried it on my 6 month old, it’s still the same brand that I’ve always loved, it smells so amazing, I’m very sensitive to strong odors so I tend to use unscented products a lot, but the smell of this product is gentle enough for my sensitivity and my newborn. It moisturized my baby’s skin until his next bath time. It makes me happy and gives me peace of mind that time and time again, Johnson and Johnson has proven that a no parabens, pthtalates or dyes can be a successful product altogether.