Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#3 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes

September 17, 2018

Smells amazing

I like lotion It is silky thin and smooth and absorbs very quickly. There is a very light, clean, fresh scent that is definitely not overwhelming in any way. I am very sensitive to anything scented, and this was still very much OK for me to use. I even used this on my face and neck, since it is advertised as a product for body and face. No breakouts, no skin sensitivity. Just silky smooth and perfectly moisturized skin. Now that my "trial" has concluded, I'm off to use this on my 2 and 4 year olds so I can breathe them in. Added bonus features: a BIG bottle (I hate little bottles where I have to constantly run to the store), and the PUMP handle to dispense instead of having to squeeze the lotion out. Awesome new product, Jonson's. A+ rating from me.

September 15, 2018

great gentle lotion for sensitive newborn skin

I received this product to try from Familyrated Club. This is a great lotion, it absorbed quickly, had a very very light fragrance, and wasn't greasy. Most importantly, it didn't cause any reactions! Great sized bottle as well so a great value. Really enjoyed using this, paired well with the wash!

Lovely!

JOHNSON'S® COTTONTOUCH™ NEWBORN FACE & BODY LOTION has a wonderful light scent that I loved smoothing into my baby’s skin and even on my own hands! It quickly absorbs and leaves a subtle scent afterwards.
    It doesn’t feel greasy after absorption and I didn’t feel like I needed to reapply multiple times.
    The bottle design makes it very easy to dispense the product and get the amount you need.

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion

peau plus smooth et confortable avec le JOHNSON'S® Baby

Je vois la différence qu'auparavant avec les produits JOHNSON'S celui là il est plus smooth pour mon bébé et sur sa peau délicate je l'ai essayé aussi sur mon visage et c'est stimulant et très doux et confortable. merci #Family Rated pour ce beau cadeau que j'ai reçu de votre part gratuitement par la poste. un bon travail que vous faites pour nous montrer les nouveautés sur le marché

September 14, 2018

Loved it!! Really is gentle!

I loved this lotion! The scent is so nice and the lotion absorbs quickly into my baby’s skin. He loves it when I put this lotion on him! I would definitely buy this lotion again and recommend it for all newborns.

September 13, 2018

Exactly as you'd expect from Johnson's!

Johnson's has made themselves another amazing product. It's super soft and gentle for baby's new skin - and he had no reactions to the product. Don't need to use much either.

September 13, 2018

Love this lotion! So soft!

I received this product to try through familyrated. The new gentle formula is what made me want to try it. Having super sensitive skin is not fun, but this lotion soothes dry skin without any irritation. The scent is beautiful without being overpowering. Will definately purchase this lotion when I run out!

Great Product!

I was lucky enough to receive this product to try from FamilyRated.com. I have been using it on my little one since I received it and absolutely love this product. We typically use Johnson's Baby products as part of our daily bath time and morning routine and the Cotton Touch line has become my favourite line of products to use. This lotion leaves baby so soft with a light, pleasant fragrant. It is not greasy and is so light. Applies to skin so easily and great for use on sensitive skin. I will continue to purchase this line of products for my little one! Thank you for the opportunity to try this product FamilyRated! I highly reccomend this to other Moms to use as part of their little ones daily routine.

September 11, 2018

Very satisfied with this product !!

I am so happy I was given the chance to try this product for free, I do not think I would have purchased it otherwise! My daughter has sensitive skin and has had reactions to Johnson’s products in the past but they have really improved their formula!! I have been applying this lotion every morning for the past week or so and she has had no reaction at all! Her skin is soft, supple and smells great!! (so do my hands!!) Aside from smelling amazing, this product is also quick absorbing and does not feel oily or greasy at all! I will be purchasing this again for myself and will also be purchasing sets for baby gifts in the future.

September 11, 2018

Love the new body lotion

Love the new and improved baby Johnson’s body and face lotion. I used it on my little one who is 12 months old now. It wasn’t a thick texture or oily at all and easy to
    Spread unlike others. The smell was amazing and I already notice a difference in my littles ones skin. I most definitely will be purchasing this product. #johnsons
    #freeproduct