Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 19, 2018

Excellente lotion et odeur géniale!

J'ai testé ce produit avec mon nouveau-né. Aucune réaction, aucune rougeur! La lotion ne contient aucun produit nocif pour le bébé. L'odeur est très douce et dure longtemps suite à l'application. La lotion pénètre rapidement dans la peau et laisse un effet sec.
    Le seul élément que je changerais est de mettre une pompe pour faciliter la distribution de la lotion.

September 19, 2018

Amazing

This lotion is incredible! We just recieved this at my workplace, where a pop-up display included a tester of it. This one really sets the bar for all other lotions, whether it's used infants or otherwise, it truly is wonderful, fresh scent, smooth and ultra-hydrating.

Very pleased!

Very pleased with Johnson's cotton touch baby lotion! Nice scent and makes babies skin soft not greasy at all. I was sceptical earlier about Johnson's baby products but this one I like a lot!

Amazing!

This lotion has a great smell, it’s very moisturizing and keeps skin soft for a very long time afterwards. I really liked it. I actually used it on myself as well and will continue to buy this product!

Smells amazing

I like lotion It is silky thin and smooth and absorbs very quickly. There is a very light, clean, fresh scent that is definitely not overwhelming in any way. I am very sensitive to anything scented, and this was still very much OK for me to use. I even used this on my face and neck, since it is advertised as a product for body and face. No breakouts, no skin sensitivity. Just silky smooth and perfectly moisturized skin. Now that my "trial" has concluded, I'm off to use this on my 2 and 4 year olds so I can breathe them in. Added bonus features: a BIG bottle (I hate little bottles where I have to constantly run to the store), and the PUMP handle to dispense instead of having to squeeze the lotion out. Awesome new product, Jonson's. A+ rating from me.

September 15, 2018

great gentle lotion for sensitive newborn skin

I received this product to try from Familyrated Club. This is a great lotion, it absorbed quickly, had a very very light fragrance, and wasn't greasy. Most importantly, it didn't cause any reactions! Great sized bottle as well so a great value. Really enjoyed using this, paired well with the wash!

Lovely!

JOHNSON'S® COTTONTOUCH™ NEWBORN FACE & BODY LOTION has a wonderful light scent that I loved smoothing into my baby’s skin and even on my own hands! It quickly absorbs and leaves a subtle scent afterwards.
    It doesn’t feel greasy after absorption and I didn’t feel like I needed to reapply multiple times.
    The bottle design makes it very easy to dispense the product and get the amount you need.

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion

peau plus smooth et confortable avec le JOHNSON'S® Baby

Je vois la différence qu'auparavant avec les produits JOHNSON'S celui là il est plus smooth pour mon bébé et sur sa peau délicate je l'ai essayé aussi sur mon visage et c'est stimulant et très doux et confortable. merci #Family Rated pour ce beau cadeau que j'ai reçu de votre part gratuitement par la poste. un bon travail que vous faites pour nous montrer les nouveautés sur le marché

September 14, 2018

Loved it!! Really is gentle!

I loved this lotion! The scent is so nice and the lotion absorbs quickly into my baby’s skin. He loves it when I put this lotion on him! I would definitely buy this lotion again and recommend it for all newborns.

September 13, 2018

Exactly as you'd expect from Johnson's!

Johnson's has made themselves another amazing product. It's super soft and gentle for baby's new skin - and he had no reactions to the product. Don't need to use much either.