Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 14, 2018

Loved it!! Really is gentle!

I loved this lotion! The scent is so nice and the lotion absorbs quickly into my baby’s skin. He loves it when I put this lotion on him! I would definitely buy this lotion again and recommend it for all newborns.

September 13, 2018

Exactly as you'd expect from Johnson's!

Johnson's has made themselves another amazing product. It's super soft and gentle for baby's new skin - and he had no reactions to the product. Don't need to use much either.

My babies smell so good

I received this to try from a family rated, the opinions are my own. The baby lotion smells amazing. I love how gentle and non greasy it is. My daughter loves it when I massage her with it. It makes her skin so soft and moisturized. The scent is perfect. I actually sometimes use it myself. You won’t be disappointed.

September 13, 2018

Love this lotion! So soft!

I received this product to try through familyrated. The new gentle formula is what made me want to try it. Having super sensitive skin is not fun, but this lotion soothes dry skin without any irritation. The scent is beautiful without being overpowering. Will definately purchase this lotion when I run out!

September 13, 2018

I am a user of Johnson's normally.i usually buy johnson's or what's on sale depending on the circumstance.
    I really like the smell of the cotton touch compared to the old products scent. It was good on my baby's skin. He never got a rash or really dry skin from it. I also enjoyed the pump bottle as i shower with him and its easier one handed. I did not like how thin the soap was. It was super runny like water which made it hard to lather up.

I would however use it again as my son has sensitive skin and i know he doesnt react to this kind now.

Great Product!

I was lucky enough to receive this product to try from FamilyRated.com. I have been using it on my little one since I received it and absolutely love this product. We typically use Johnson's Baby products as part of our daily bath time and morning routine and the Cotton Touch line has become my favourite line of products to use. This lotion leaves baby so soft with a light, pleasant fragrant. It is not greasy and is so light. Applies to skin so easily and great for use on sensitive skin. I will continue to purchase this line of products for my little one! Thank you for the opportunity to try this product FamilyRated! I highly reccomend this to other Moms to use as part of their little ones daily routine.

September 13, 2018

Moisturizing and good on sensitive skin

I received this free to try through family rated. I received the wash and lotion and I have been using both together on my toddler and infant. So far I would say the scent is good but pretty strong. I use the lotion after their bath and it feels really nice not greasy, goes on so smooth. Neither of my kids had any reaction so I would say it is a very good choice in lotions

September 13, 2018

Came across this lotion and loved the scent so I decided to go purchase it
    Upon using it for the first time I noticed that the lotion absorbed quickly with no oily residue. It left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It even helps my husband's hands. The cracking has started to get better

September 11, 2018

Very satisfied with this product !!

I am so happy I was given the chance to try this product for free, I do not think I would have purchased it otherwise! My daughter has sensitive skin and has had reactions to Johnson’s products in the past but they have really improved their formula!! I have been applying this lotion every morning for the past week or so and she has had no reaction at all! Her skin is soft, supple and smells great!! (so do my hands!!) Aside from smelling amazing, this product is also quick absorbing and does not feel oily or greasy at all! I will be purchasing this again for myself and will also be purchasing sets for baby gifts in the future.

September 11, 2018

Love the new body lotion

Love the new and improved baby Johnson’s body and face lotion. I used it on my little one who is 12 months old now. It wasn’t a thick texture or oily at all and easy to
    Spread unlike others. The smell was amazing and I already notice a difference in my littles ones skin. I most definitely will be purchasing this product. #johnsons
    #freeproduct