Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Love Johnson &Johnson;.

I was so excited to get to try the newborn cottontouch face and body lotion. Love an all in one product especially with babies. I really liked how the scent was gentle and not too strong. It didn’t leave any residue and left the skin feeling so soft. I usually don’t really use anything on my babies face but I did try it once and didn’t seem to irratate the face. Will always countiune using J&J;.

September 25, 2018

Great baby lotion and amazing scent

I’ve always liked how Johnson’s Baby product smell but the CottonTouch is my absolute favorite. My daughter has sensitive skin and she had no reaction to this lotion and she smelt amazing especially when paired with the baby wash. Johnson’s has great baby products that are gentle on a newborns skin and beyond. Thank you Johnson’s for giving me the opportunity to try this out.
    #choosegentle #gotitfree

So soft!

I was lucky enough to get to try this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
    This lotion was so soft and light I was tempted to use it on myself.

j'adore 😄

superbe produit ! fidele a leur nom comme toujours. .jai adorer sa sent super bon et en plus sa laisse la peau tres hydrater a mes garcons 😄cest sure que je vais en racheté

Great product.

This baby lotion is awesome. It has a very fresh and light smell to it. It’s not greasy or oily at all. It goes on smooth and dries quickly. I’ve used it as a face cream when I ran out and it doesn’t break my skin out at all. All around great product. Highly recommend

Love the smell

I absolutely love the face and body lotion. When I use it on my baby her skin feels so soft and silky after. It leaves her skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh. The smell is wonderful.

Great Lotion

I was given this for review purposes and I am not disappointed. It smells great and is gentle and effective for my newborn. It makes bath time a great experience for my son. I would highly recommend this product.

September 25, 2018

Johnson's - decades worth or great products

Extremely happy with Johnson's Cottontouch wash and lotion. It is so gentle for baby and is free from nasty chemicals and dyes. I love this line and have continued to purchase it. It is so mild and easy to use.

Love it!

Love this stuff! Little bit goes a long way, not greasy or oily. Easy to use, odour free and doesnt cause any rashes or anything. I highly recommend it!

Odeur merveilleuse

J'adore l'odeur de la lotion, par contre je trouve qu'elle n'hydrate pas sur une longue durée.
    Crème non graisseuse qui penetre rapidement.
    J'ai bien aimé le produit sommes toute!