Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

J’adooooore

L’odeur est simplement incroyable ! Ma fille sent tellement bon! J’adore le nouveau look de l’emballage c’est tres beau!

Bon produit de bonne qualité je recommande

September 25, 2018

Tout simplement parfait !

Nous avons change notre produit habituel pour bebe pour celui-ci. Il sent tellement bon et c'est notre critique numero 1 dans une lotion pour bebe. On ne se tanne pas de sentir notre cocotte avec cette nouvelle creme, on l'adore tout simplement !

Keeps my babies so soft!!! And smells great ❤️

I received the CottonTouch Newborn Face and Body Lotion for free to try from Family Rated. I had tried Johnson & Johnson baby products before, but not this CottonTouch line.
    I have twin boys, and I use this lotion on them after every bath, and I love it!
    It smells amazing, isn't overly thick or greasy, and keeps them so soft!
    One of my twins also has mild eczema, and this lotion does not make it flare up at all, which I was worried about.
    I will definitely be purchasing again as soon as this runs out!

Amazing lotion!

I've been trying this product for the past few weeks and I adore it. Very light weight and sented lotion that doesn't leave a skin on skin. Goes on smoothly and leave the sensitive skin well hydrated.

baby soft

I received Johnson cottontouch face and body lotion free to try, and I have since purchased it again due to everyone including myself using it! I love this for my babies it quick absorbing and doesn't leave a greasy feeling, and the smell is heaven!! I would recommend this to any parent out there.

this product is now a staple in our daily bath routine for my baby and my 4 yr old( he loves the smell) even my husband uses it due to his super dry skin from work.

Good Product

My little newborns skin is so sensitive so it’s nice to try something that’s nice and soft for his fragile skin. It helps his dry skin and smells nice!

Absolutely love it!

We've been using this lotion for a number of weeks now on our newborn. His skin has stayed really soft, and no signs of irritation. Defintely going to pick up more the next time I see it.

Face and body

Loved the product!! It smells amazing and the baby feels super soft after using it. The price point of it is also amazing. It’s definitely something I am going to buy over and over again for bath time!! Thanks Family Rated Club for the free products.

Very hydrating

This lotion is great. It is gentle enough for face and body and has a slight scent that is not over powering. I would definitely purchase this after getting it free.

New favorite lotion!

The new lotion in the Johnson & Johnson line is delicious! The fresh and clean scent is the best yet! It moisturizes my baby's soft skin and leaves him smelling amazing. I may be guilty of using it myself a few times. This is definitely our new favorite lotion.