Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Love it

I received this product for free to review.

I've been using this for my little guy for a while now. It's gentle to use and perfect for his eczema prone skin. We use it in the morning and at bedtime. The texture of the lotion is nice and smooth and not at all greasey. I reccomend it and will continue to use it in my home.

Love this product

I loved this product. It went on gentle and didn’t leave a greasy feel behind. I’m always worried that things will cause rashes but this didn’t. I will definitely be buying this again

Arizona, United States

Amazing

This is an amazing product that has helped all three of my children with their eczema rashes. I would recommend this to anyone with a child who has eczema.

Great moisturizer

Just like the body wash, this product has a great scent. I have only used this product after the bath so I have found it takes a little while to soak into the skin. Great cream though.

I received this product for free to review it.

September 25, 2018

Lotion pour le corps pour bébé

J'ai essayé la lotion pour le corps pour bébé Johnson's cottontouch et j'ai été surprise de l'odeur différente. Je l'aime bien, ça sent frais. Par contre, l'hydratation pourrait être meilleure. La peau de mon bébé était encore sèche après. La lotion s'applique bien et pénètre vite.

2.3/5

Was not for us...

I used this and although it makes my babies skin nice and soft, she broke out the next day. I tried it again a few weeks later and the same thing happened. It smells nice but maybe a bit strong for baby lotion. Thank you to family related I #gotitfree to try!

Excellent product

I really loved this product for my new baby. It comes in a fairly large bottle which is great for the cost. It left my daughter feeling soft and moisturized!

Such a lovely feeling

Its such a great feeling! Finding alotion for my baby without parabans or sulfates! I feel like I'm actually contributing to her baby soft skin. It has a light scent and leaves baby so smooth

September 25, 2018

I recommend it to every new mom!!

I am using johnsons product since my baby is born,this is my first time using this new product on my baby,it is extremely good,my baby don’t have any allergies after using it,it smells good,my baby skin feel more soft after using it.I recommend it to every new mom.

Love this baby lotion!

I received this full size baby lotion sample in the mail and it’s fantastic! I love the scent! It’s not overpowering but it smells amazing. The texture is great - not greasy - and keeps my baby’s skin soft. I will definitely be buying this when I run out.