Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 01, 2018

Johnson

Thank you for allowing me to tested Johnson products for my three children I liked the effect left on their skin they loved the smell me a little less (this is the only less strong point in my opinion personal) leaves no residue

Lovely scent

I recieved the Cottontouch Newborn wash and shampoo in exchange for my honest opinion from Familyrated. #gotitfree

Johnson's is a brand I have trusted with all of my children and I am always excited to try new products from them. This shampoo and wash is just another wonderful product they have created to make moms like me happy. I absolutely love the fresh scent as it makes it a more relaxing environment for my daughter as she gets her bath time. Having a happy relaxed baby is important and I think scents from soaps play a part in that role. Along with the great smell the wash lathers well and is easily accessible with a pump which is great because I don't have to worry about a bottle slipping out of my hand. Overall the scent is really what makes this product something i would definitely recommend to others. So happy I had a chance to try this one as I will purchase in the future.

August 31, 2018

Best baby shampoo I have tried

Make my baby's head smell and feel so soft, it's perfect I'm going to keep buying this baby shampoo Love love love I have a hard time choose shampoos for him but this is perfect I recommend to all moms out there

Johnson's is the Best!

Johnson's has been a trust brand in my family for years. As a new mother I was so excited to be selected to try out the new Johnson's Newborn Cotton Touch Wash & Shampoo. The scent of both the wash and shampoo is not overpowering and is subtle enough which is perfect for washing a newborn baby. I like that it is gentle and has natural ingredients so I know that it won't irritate baby and is made by a trusted brand that I know and love. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to try out such a great new product on my newborn! I highly recommend it! #CHOOSEGENTLE #GOTITFREE

Loved this gentle soap!

I received this product free to review. I loved the way it lathered but also how the skin felt clean once it was rinsed off. Also the design of the bottle was a plus, super easy to pump out while I was washing my daughter. I would recommend this product to all my mommy friends!

Je suis vendue !

De recevoir gratuitement le shampooing et savon de corps pour bébé doux cotton de Johnson's m'a vraiment rendu service ! Bébé a la peau très sensible et fait souvent des réactions aux différents produits, mais avec celui ci aucune réaction ! L'odeur est tellement agréable, puis le fait que ce soit un flacon pompe est tellement une bonne idée! C'est super pratique car on peut se servir que d'une seule main, surtout sous la douche si on la prend avec bébé et qu'on doit le tenir en même temps!

Excellent choix

Le produit est excellent. Il sent extrêmement bon et fait une mousse riche et douce. Ce que j'apprécie particulièrement c'est la pompe distributrice qui est très pratique lorsque nous n'avons qu'une main disponible tandis que l'autre est occupée avec bébé.

August 30, 2018

Would definitely buy again!

I received this item for free to review. As soon as I opened the bottle I loved the fresh scent! I like that it said it was for newborns because their skin is so delicate at the newborn stage. My baby seemed to really like this wash, she was very calm and started to fall asleep. It didn't dry out her skin or irritate it. We will definitely continue to use.

August 30, 2018

My son loves this product

I got this product free to try and we love it my son has sensitive eyes and everyother shampoo makes him cry this stuff doesn’t bother him at all !!

August 30, 2018

Nettoyant et shampoing pour nouveau-nés

J'ai adoré le nouveau nettoyant et shampoing pour nouveau-nés senteur douxcoton de Johnson's. Il est doux pour la peau de bébé, les cheveux de ma fille sont brillants et sentent extrêmement bon!

Je vous recommande sans hésiter ce produit!