Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 30, 2018

My son loves this product

I got this product free to try and we love it my son has sensitive eyes and everyother shampoo makes him cry this stuff doesn’t bother him at all !!

August 30, 2018

Nettoyant et shampoing pour nouveau-nés

J'ai adoré le nouveau nettoyant et shampoing pour nouveau-nés senteur douxcoton de Johnson's. Il est doux pour la peau de bébé, les cheveux de ma fille sont brillants et sentent extrêmement bon!

Je vous recommande sans hésiter ce produit!

August 30, 2018

A new generation of "la douceur"

JOHNSON'S® COTTON TOUCH™ NEWBORN WASH AND SHAMPOO

Ultra light & gentle, this newborn shampoo and body wash rinses clean & does not leave unwanted residue. It is definitely designed for sensitivity. It doesn't irritate or dry up my baby's skin. Very gentle on my 5 month old sensitive skin and scalp, who does have a touch of eczema.

I've always been a true believer in JOHNSON'S® products. To be honest I've always used their products for myself. Im constantly looking for hypoallergenic products to use on the little one and myself.

Im so excited that Johnson's came out with a new line of baby washes and creams.

I've been waiting for a while to try it out. I recommend this product to family, friend, as well as adults who are looking for a delicate hypoallergenic body wash.

I want to thank Family Rated Club as well as Johnson's for giving me the opportunity to try out this new product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

#got-it-free

United States

So fresh and gentle

I loved using this product, it is so fresh and gentle for my baby and I could not get enough of the fresh baby smell after bath time! I will buy this product again

August 29, 2018

I trust this product for my baby's skin.

This soap and shampoo is gentle and easy to lather. The pump design makes it extremely easy to use and helps to keep bath time moving. It rinses clean and leaves my baby feeling soft and smelling lovely! We will definitely buy this product again.

August 29, 2018

I'm sooo impressed with this product

I was soo impressed with the quality of this product! It's verry gentle and left your skin so soft!! I don't have a baby, but I like to use baby products on my sensitive skin. The clean smell is really appreciated.

I also tried it as a makeup brushes cleaner and it works like a charm, you should definetely try ot out!!!

Ca sent le bébé neuf!!

J'ai beaucoup apprécié faire l'essai de ce produit. Quand je choisis le savon/shampoing pour bébé, il me faut quelque chose qui a une odeur qu'on se fait de bébé. Ce produit remplit très bien ce critère. Nous avons une peau sensible a la maison, mais le produit était assez doux, car aucun effet indésirable. Je le recommande

Good for babies!

I have used Johnson's before and really like the products for my baby. Received this to try for free from Family Rated. Very gentle on my baby's sensitive skin with eczema. I also like the scent and the fact that this product is especially gentle enough for newborns to use. The 2 in 1 products are good because you can use the body wash as shampoo. The only reason I deducted a star is because my hubby was using this on our baby and when he pressed down on the pump it broke off right away, so it's kind of flimsy. But after I stuck it back on it is still usable.

August 28, 2018

In love!

I LOVED this product! The smell in incredible. My baby has sensitive eyes and usually cries when she has baby wash in her eyes. With this wash no problem at all! Her hair smelled for a very long period which i love! My baby has very sensitive skin with eczema and this product was fine with her!

August 28, 2018

great product

I liked this Johnson's wash and shampoo a lot. It also hypoallergenic which I love. Its a 2 in 1 wash and shampoo very nice. This is a great product.