Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 09, 2018

Love it

Ce savon est très polyvalent je dois dire que je l’ai essayé sur moi d’abord puis ensuite sur bébé tant au niveau de la peau et des cheveux il a une bonne fragrance fait une belle mousse et se rince c’est facilement un produit que je rachète , vraiment je l’adore il servira à tout le monde dans la famille pas juste à bébé

September 08, 2018

Definitely would buy it again and again

I have used may baby shampoo and body wash but found the best one in the shape of this Johnson’s Baby shampoo and Body wash. It is so smooth literally like cotton and the fragrance is out of this world. Its smell is so freshening and mild that it stay all day long and my baby feels so fresh all day long. Literally in love with it.. above all I got it free to test by Family Rated Club.. Thank you n thumbs up..

September 07, 2018

Would purchase this again as it is Touch of cotton for baby

Loved the scent of this. Left baby not only smelling fresh but his skin was soft whereas his skin is normally very dry. No residue on skin when finished.
    Would definitely purchase again.

September 07, 2018

I enjoyed this baby wash!

I found the baby wash to be much improved over other Johnson's products. It has a light, not to hard scent and was nice and bubbly for clean up time. I tried it with my oldest daughter as well as my newborn (they share the same soap for bath time) and found it didn't seem to dry them out as easily as some washes do.

Fantastic!

This is by far my favourite baby producs from all three of my kids not only does it smell fantastic it’s a gentle on my baby skin and I’ll continue to purchase it

Silky wash

This wash is great. it is gentle and it doesn't smell too strongly. It glides on well and also washes off well. I like that it doesn't get too soapy and its perfect for little bodies.

Kentucky, United States

Product of the year!

I received JOHNSON'S® COTTONTOUCH™ NEWBORN WASH AND SHAMPOO as part of the Family Rated Review Club from Chick Advisor. Johnson's has always been known as the go to brand for babies - growing up on this product and now my babies growing up on the brand. I loved the Newborn Wash an Shampoo - so gentle that you can use on the body as well as the hair. The scent was perfect - not so strong, delicate just right for a baby. I definitely recommend this product and will be doing so for any new moms out there!

September 06, 2018

Definitely buying it again!

I recieved this Johnson’s cottontouch wash & shampoo and face and body lotion to try for free from family rated.
    It left my baby’s skin moisturized and soft for a longer time. Always loved Johnsons products for babies trying it out on my baby makes it even more special now.
    Loved the smell and the fact that it has no parabens and dyes. My baby smell so good all the time. Thank you again! #GotItFree

September 05, 2018

So clean

This wash is better then the original. It leaves baby super soft and clean. It’s affordable and great quality. I would definitely purchase this again. I did receive free to test it

September 05, 2018

Delicate wash for baby’s skin

I used the Johnson’s Cottontouch wash for my baby’s baths and love how clean, soft and smooth it left my 3 month old baby’s skin and hair. The scent isn’t overpowering and the product is gentle enough to use everyday. It’s especially useful having a 2-in-1 product that’s safe for skin and hair so I don’t have to deal with multiple products. Also, the pump bottle makes it easy to dispense just the right amount with one hand.