Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 02, 2018

Good for sensitive baby skin!

I received this product for free to try from Family Rated. I really like this new line of Johnsons products. The scent is not too overpowering and smells nice for baby. I can see the bottle lasting awhile because you only need to use a little bit of it. Lathers quite well. Product itself is extremely gentle even if it's gets in little one's eyes. Easy to use bottle. Would recommend and definitely will be buying this one.

The best

I got the chance to try out johnsons new born cotton touch wash and shampoo for free from chickadvisor family rated. I absolutely love it for my baby, it has no dyes, no parabens,phthalates and sulfates! Really important to me not to have those in my babys shampoo and wash. Its ultra light and leaves no residue, not sticky. Leaves skin feeling soft, the sent is not strong and smells increadible. The sent last for hours on my baby and the softness also. It hydrates the skin and is very gentle. I recommend this product and will definitely buy after im done this bottle.

September 02, 2018

I absolutely love this product!

I received this product for free to try from Family Rated and Johnson's baby.
    This shampoo and body wash smells amazing. I love the smell of clean baby. One pump is more than enough for my little guy's head, and then I found a pump or two worked well for washing his body.
    The feel of the shampoo/wash is kind of creamy, but not overly thick... it's actually the perfect texture to mix with the water.
    I will likely purchase this again.

Great!

I have used this product for about a week and I’m very impressed. I received it for free and will be adding it to my shopping list once it’s finished! It is very gentle on skin, rinses off easily and leaves no reside behind. The scent is light and clean. I love that it contains naturally derived ingredients and no dyes. I would recommend this quality body wash to friends and family. It works really great with the matching lotion in cotton touch.

September 02, 2018

Soft baby is a happy baby!!!

I have a 3 month old baby boy and I have just been using samples of different shampoos/body washes to find what I/he like best. I was chosen to try the Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash and Shampoo and I am so happy I was!! My baby boy loves bath time and this wash makes him smell so good and his skin is so soft. He has had some baby acne since he was born and I notice since I have started using this it has started to clear up. I would highly recommend this product. #CHOOSEgentle, #gotitfree

Very Gentle

I received this product free from Family Rated. I've been using Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash and Shampoo for my son's bath for a few days and I'm really impressed with how gentle it is. My son has sensitive skin and I found that this wash did not dry it out or irritate it at all. I even accidentally got some in his eyes and he didn't cry at all.

A couple things I found that were a little bit of an issue. First, my son has cradle cap so we put olive oil on that prior to his bath and then wash it out. I found that it took a two washes for the oil to come out completely. Also, I found the wash really soapy, and it was sometimes hard to rinse the soap out of my son's hair and off of his body. One other minor issue, is the smell can be a little strong for a newborn.

All that said, it's still a great product. It's as gentle as they advertise and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gentle wash and shampoo for their newborn.

September 02, 2018

The perfect addition with mr. Rubber ducky at bathtime

Like I said before Johnson's knows what they are doing.
    My little one loves bath time and I find this product keeps her happy.

The smell is lovely and leaves you sniffing your baby s hair after they are good and dry, it's addicting. The liquid it self feels light, and gentle. It's easy to apply and wash off my baby girl. I find it's so easy to apply that my little girl doesn't even notice that I'm actually washing her. I usually get her the lavender wash for her since she fall asleep easily after I give her a bath, but to be honest I find this one is just as good because after her bath she fell asleep right away.
    This is definitely a product I would say is a necessary to have for all mother's out there. It sounds silly but it makes a mother's job much easier even if it's only a couple of minutes. No tears if it falls in their eyes, no rashes, no feeling irritated. A happy baby, makes a happy mommy.

j'aime

J'ai bien aimé le shampooing qui contrairement au autres produits ne laisse pas les cheveux de bébé gras. Pour moi, c'est un oui! Je vais racheter c’est certain :)

j'ai adorée!

il s'agissait d'une première expérience avec cette compagnie mais je n'ai pas été déçu. Ce nettoyant dégage une odeur exceptionnelle. Il est très doux pour la peau.

Great shampoo for newborn

I received Johnson's Cottontouch wash and shampoo for newborn for free from the Familyrated review club. I have used it few days now with my newborn. So far, so good! I love that the bottle comes with a pump to facilitate the use. I also like that the product is safe for newborn babies; there is no parabens, no phthalates, no sulfates and no dyes! It is really gentle on the skin. I definitely recommend this product to those who are looking for a safe wash/shampoo for their newborn. #gift