Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

September 23, 2018

Great Scent

I really like using this wash on my baby. It lathers nicely without causing tears. I have used it as both a body wash and shampoo. It has a really pleasant scent. Something I enjoy but understand that some people may want to keep their products scent free.

I received this product for free to sample and review.

September 20, 2018

Nice to have a 2in1

I absolutely adore this product. this is the first wash I have come acros that has a pump. And let me tell you right now, holdimg a 20 pound baby that makes a HUGE difference! I am able to use one product for hair face and body and cuts down on the time it takes to wash baby drastically! I love the light scent and how it didn't leave any kind of residue behind. It's easy on easy off. And the best part is.......NO TEARS!!!!

September 19, 2018

Exellent produit!

J'ai testé ce produit avec mon nouveau-né. J'ai adoré ce produit dû a son odeur légère et la douceur que le savon laisse sur la peau de mon bébé. Facile d'utilisation avec la pompe. Je suggère ce produit à toute nouvelle maman. Ne contient pas de produit chimique nocif pour le bébé.

Magnifique

jai ete sélectionner ! jai adorer ..sa toujours ete une de mes marques préférée ! mais la ..jai vraiment adorer sa sent tellement trop bon ! 😍et en plus mes jumeaux ont la peau encore plus douce ! merci a vous

Love it!

Very pleased with Johnson's cotton touch newborn wash and shampoo! Lovely scent and makes babies skin soft. I was sceptical earlier about Johnson's baby products but this one I like a lot!

Smells great!

This shampoo is ideal for babies and kids. It’s gentle but does a good clean! The smell is fresh and I really like it. I think I will definitely give this a try again. Like to see what other fragrances are available

Worth every penny!

We received a sample of this shampoo from Family Rated and my entire family loves it! The smell is so fresh yet comforting, and my husband and I both catch ourselves sniffing our son multiple
    Times. It is a gentle formula but gets the job done. The no tears formula is always a fav in my household, and a little
    Goes a long way! We 100% recommend this shampoo!

September 15, 2018

great gentle wash for sensitive skin

I received this product to try from Familyrated Club. This is a super gentle wash for sensitive skin and I love it! It's so easy to use and add more if you need to with a great pump, I love that it doesn't have any harsh chemicals or colours added, the smell is very light and pairs well with the lotion, and it rinses cleanly! No harsh residue to try to rinse off. It also is super gentle and didn't cause any reactions which is what makes this so special! A great value and a great product line!

September 14, 2018

Lovely!

JOHNSON'S® COTTONTOUCH™ NEWBORN WASH AND SHAMPOO has a wonderful light scent that leaves you wanting to smell your baby’s head every chance you can. The pump bottle makes it easy to get the perfect amount of product.
    The wash & shampoo lathers up beautifully and is easy to work into baby’s hair and smooth over the body. It rinses of just as well!

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review

September 14, 2018

Very gentle wash!

This wash and shampoo smells great and is very easy to use. It washes off very easily without having to rub too much. It left my baby’s skin soft and helped with the dry flakes on his head. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it for all newborns.