Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 14, 2018

Very gentle wash!

This wash and shampoo smells great and is very easy to use. It washes off very easily without having to rub too much. It left my baby’s skin soft and helped with the dry flakes on his head. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it for all newborns.

September 13, 2018

Great and easy on baby’s skin!!!

I received this as free in exchange for a review. It lathers up very well and has a light and pleasant scent. It doesn’t dry the skin like some other shampoos and washes for babies. I would definitely recommend to parents.

September 13, 2018

JOHNSON'S® Baby plus doux que les autres produits

j'ai testé le produit gratuitement offert par #Family Rated le wash et shampoo JOHNSON'S® Baby est très pour mon bébé et il pleure moins au contact du liquide.
    Je pense c'est l’élément le plus important pour le choix d'un shampoo ou de gel douche.

September 13, 2018

Another amazing Johnson's product!

Another amazing Johnson's product! He had no reactions during uses. Don't need to use much. Doesn't leave a film behind. Leaves him smelling even more baby lovely. Definitely love it!

September 13, 2018

J'ai hâte à l'heure du bain

J'aime vraiment l'odeur elle est très douce mais reste quand même quelques heures! Après le bain on ce fait des câlins et mon coco sent tellement bon ce surprend à prendre de grande respiration dans son cou, et à répété sans cesse à quel point il sent bon ! Nous avons adoré et même moi je l'ai utiliser quelques fois 😊

Makes skin oh so soft!

I received this wash to try from familyrated. I am really impressed with the new gentle formula. The wash leaves skin oh so baby soft and leaves a nice cotton scent on the skin that isn't too strong or overpowering. I will repurchase this once I run out!

Love this product!

I was lucky enough to receive this product to try from FamilyRated.com. We typically would buy Johnson's products for our little ones bath time and this is our new favourite. It's leaves baby's skin so soft and clean smelling. It lathers so nice and is easy to wash off skin and hair. We will continue to buy this line of products for bath time and skin care. I would highly reccomend this line to any new parent. Thank you for this opportunity FamilyRated! #gotitfree

September 13, 2018

Great for babies with sensitive skin

I got this for free to try from family rated. I was using Johnson’s on both my kids, a toddler and infant until they started getting eczema and the doctor said to try dove so that’s what I was using until I got the new cotton touch for newborns to try. I was supposed to use non scented soap and this definitely has a scent, it is a little strong but not bad. I’ve used this for awhile now and both of my kids have had no reaction but we also think they may have gotten the eczema from certain scent beads in the laundry that have been stopped. I would reccomend this. I never had a problem with the brand until the one rash which I said may have been something else as my kids both had used Johnson’s up until recently and have been using it again. I like that it says it’s specifically for newborns so you know it’s made for sensitive skin. It says it’s gentle and free of things like parabens and dyes. Smells good.

So Gentle

Received this from family rated for free to test and I absolutely love it it has a mild scent and is just the perfect thing to use on my daughter it’s so gentle on her skin. The product size is also so good your getting a lot of product so you won’t have to constantly go out and buy more. I’m just completely in love with this cottontouch newborn wash and shampoo and I’m going to keep repurchasing once my trail one has finished 😀👛👶🏼

September 11, 2018

Great product, would get again!!

I was lucky to receive this product for free from familyrated or else I likely would not have purchased it myself!
    When my daughter was a newborn we used the original Johnson’s but her skin begin to get irritated and red and so I had to switch to something else .. I was using another product for a few months that was way more expensive and so I was excited to receive this and give it a chance.
    Firstly, the product smells amazing! It’s a fresh, clean baby smell and my babes hair smells great all day long. It also has a very smooth and soft consistency. I wanted to use it for over a week before reviewing so I could notice if my daughter would react or get any dry patches like she originally did with Johnson’s and she hasnt!! Her skin is so much smoother and more supple - and so are my hands! You also need to use a very small amount of product as it lathers up very nicely!! I will definitely be purchasing this again, it also helps that is is one of the more affordable baby washes on the market!!