Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 25, 2018

Great option for our most cherished people

I was fortunate to be selected for a trail for the Johnsons Cottontouch Newborn Wash and Shampoo.

At first glance I love the packaging. I have tried other baby wash/shampoos where the bottle was too big or heavy/akward to manipulate when your dealing with a slippery baby. The bottle is GREAT!.

Next, it has a light frangrance. Just enough to smell clean. Not to strong, not to weak. Perfect for baby.

I live in the country, used Well water which is particularly SOFT. Generally after showering myself I feel slimy but this is not the case with this soap. It left my newborn feeling clean and smelling fresh.

As a nurse and mother, I would recommend this product to any parent.

Baby and mom approved!

I am so happy I received this baby wash for free! It has made bath time so enjoyable! Both baby and me give this 5 stars. No tears during bath time from babe...or mom. The shampoo is nice and gentle with a great scent! I found myself smelling my babies hair constantly. Highly recommend!

Love it.

I received the Johnson's Cottontouch Newborn Wash and Shampoo as a free trial and must say I sometimes use it for myself. I love how this shampoo makes my newborn baby smell fresh and leaves his skin smooth

September 25, 2018

Great shampoo and body wash!

I have received this product and I really like it. It is gentle and doesn’t have overwhelming scent, cleans well and leaves skin very smooth. I would recommend it to new mommies.

September 25, 2018

I absolutely love Johnson & Johnson newborn baby. The smell amazing. It makes my baby's skin feel so smooth and soft. I highly recommend it to anyone with newborns or even kids can use it as well. I also used it and it works perfectly.

Love

I really loke this soap and love the smell!! It works as soap should my kids are clean and no breakouts. It actually helps with their eczema when they have a bath in it and soak. 10/10 would recommend

Excited to use this

I received this product to try for free through family rated. I am expecting a newborn any day now so I haven’t had the chance to try this out on a baby but I tried it on myself. First, it smells amazing. I’m going to love having a new baby smell like this. Second it was very clean rinsing and didn’t leave residue. Third it left my skin feeling so soft and the feeling lasted for hours. I definitely recommend this product and I will update my review once I try it out on my baby.

September 25, 2018

Nice quality shampoo and liquid soap

My baby didn't cry once using this product. it's wonderful and left him super clean and smelling super good. I really recommand this product to clean your babies it's awesome.

love it!

I loved the product. I found it to be extremely gentle (not harsh at all) for the little ones.....who we want to protect so much so dearly. It cleans well and yet is gentle and kind to the skin.

New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing!

Very like this product! Skin is so soft and hair are clean! Even applied it on myself and was satisfied! Would definitely buy again in the future for my son and nieces!