4.9/5
Johnson’s head to toe body wash Reviews

Good - 0

February 07, 2021
    United Kingdom

Love this

I use this with my little boy. It smells lovely and lady so long. Great on his skin too. Only need a small amount each time as it goes such a long way

February 01, 2021

It’s great for newborn

The product is an all-in-one wash, making it very convenient on the go. It has a light yet persuasive scent with a calming effect.

It resulted in a very gentle to the touch feel from head to toe. My son has sensitive skin and required a body wash that kept the skin moisturized as well. I gave him a bath in the morning and night. My son’s skin now has become very clean refreshing. I noticed it didn’t extract any of the skin’s natural oils. My son’s eyes didn’t have any irritation or tears because of the no tear formula.

It's recommended by pediatricians and tear-free which is amazing. It is prepared with hypoallergenic formula and is free from parabens, phthalate , sulphate and dyes.

I will definitely buy more as it has met every expectation!

January 31, 2021

Head to toe wash

When it say head to toe I always love as easy to use on hair & body from the same bottle , it’s mild as water & It is sulfate, paraben, dye and phthalate-free. A tear-free, soap-free, which is great when it come to baby product , I loved it from the 1st use on my baby skin , I personally loved it on my skin tooo which makes my skin baby soft 😍

November 19, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome

Really liked this product for my babies. Used past that stage as well because it's so good for their hair. It smells nice and like the bottle with the pump dispenser.

February 08, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Smells beautiful

This wa a bought for me by my sister for my baby girl. As it was on offer in Tesco and I’m so pleased with it I’d definitely be buying it again. It smells lovely and makes my daughters hair really soft and manageable, it’s great too as it can be used too to toe as name suggests. So easy to give her a bath with just one product. It bubbles up nicely too so win win for bath time fun

July 18, 2019

Not just for children

I use this product for myself. I am quite sensitive to most body washes that have strong scents, and this product is not strong smelling. I use it on sensitive areas, and have always trusted the Johnson brand. I have been buying this product for years!

March 29, 2019

My son loves it, smells great

We wash our son every evening and always use Johnson’s head to toe wash since it’s for newborns, and that it’s part of the no more tears. Smells great (I find it to resemble vanilla and soft flowers), leaves his skin super smooth, and doesn’t dry it up.

Great purchase, I will buy over and over again!

January 25, 2019

Terrific children’s product

This is the best shampoo I have found for a 4 year old with very fine hair. I have tried others and they all seem to leave her hair full. No tears and gentle as well. Great for both hair and body