Johnson's Natural baby lotion 266mL Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 397 in Lotions

February 26, 2017

It's a classic. And you can always depend on a classic. Johnson's baby lotion combines mild ingredients, softness and moisture and a great trademark scent into a bottle. Whether you have babies or just an adult looking for a different solution/addition to your skincare routine, you can count on Johnson's.

1.7/5

February 22, 2017

It smells weird. Baby skin was soft after application but it takes a long time to absorb. Overall I would not buy this product again as there are other lotions that smell better and are more effective

February 15, 2016

I really like the Johnson's Natural baby lotion. I used it after bath time. It leaves my son skin feeling so soft. It also smells really good. Pretty affordable product for the quality.

January 29, 2016

I enjoyed the body wash but not the lotion. It gave a weird smell.

January 21, 2016

This was the first lotion I used on my son when he was a newborn and it didn't break him out or anything. I found it to be really nice with a nice scent.

June 19, 2013

This baby lotion comes in a pump bottle. It is 99% natural and is naturally derived from coconut, palm, cottonseed, sugarcane, and soybean. It is also paraben free, dye free, essential oil free, allergy tested and pediatrician tested. I love this product as it goes on nicely, it's not greasy like other lotions, absorbs quick, you don't need a lot, and it moisturizes up to 24 hours. It's not sticky either. Gentle enough for baby and gentle enough for us adults. It's great too for those with sensitive skin. Overall, I give this one two thumbs up and a recommendation on my part.

karlyvieira_ added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns