Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder with Calming Lavender & Chamomile Reviews
#7 in Powders

Good - 0

January 13, 2018

Moisture be gone!

I love this product because it does the job of taking away and preventing moisture where you don't want it. It smells nice and is silky smooth. In the winter it works great to sprinkle some over your toes and feet when your boots don't breathe. In the summer under the bra so you don't have sweat marks in the heat. I recommend it to anyone who hates sweating where you don't want it.

August 11, 2017

Only kind I will buy

It is the best baby powder I have found. It is powdery not clumpy or grainy. It's sooooooo soft and smells delightful. It comes in both the big value size and mini travel size.

April 20, 2017

I wish this had been around when my two were babies. I absolutely love the scent, very calming. This is an everyday in my home now, being a childcare provider I am very lucky to have the opportunity to try many new products my clients bring to my home.

April 10, 2017

This is a staple product that we always have in our waxing room at my salon. This is great for using with waxings to help keep the wax from sticking to the skin in turn making it less painful.

March 04, 2017

I love this scent versus the original baby powder scent. It is so soothing and perfect for everyday use. The cornstarch base is an added bonus. Doesn't irritate my children's skin and works like a charm. It is such a soft lavender scent making it perfect for after the bath and ready for bed.

June 11, 2016

I love using this after a bath before bed, it's so soothing, and the lavendar is so calming. It's soft and silky on your skin and absorbs super fast. It's nice in the summer too, it absorbs perspiration.

August 29, 2014

great smell, works really well, great for both baby and adults

June 13, 2014

This is our go to for everyone in the family, from baby, teens, tweens, men and women. It is silkier than the original.

January 03, 2012

I use this on myself in the summer when my allergies/hives are acting up... it smells great, is soothing and helps to calm down my irritation.. Love it :)

December 06, 2011

I use this along with the bedtime lotion and body wash and love it! The cornstarch makes it good for her skin, and helps in preventing diaper rash and it has that nice bedtime scent that not only smalls good, but is soothing to help the baby sleep! We love it!!