• Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder with Calming Lavender & Chamomile
Good

Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder with Calming Lavender & Chamomile Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 136 in Powders

April 20, 2017

I wish this had been around when my two were babies. I absolutely love the scent, very calming. This is an everyday in my home now, being a childcare provider I am very lucky to have the opportunity to try many new products my clients bring to my home.

April 10, 2017

This is a staple product that we always have in our waxing room at my salon. This is great for using with waxings to help keep the wax from sticking to the skin in turn making it less painful.

March 04, 2017

I love this scent versus the original baby powder scent. It is so soothing and perfect for everyday use. The cornstarch base is an added bonus. Doesn't irritate my children's skin and works like a charm. It is such a soft lavender scent making it perfect for after the bath and ready for bed.

June 11, 2016

I love using this after a bath before bed, it's so soothing, and the lavendar is so calming. It's soft and silky on your skin and absorbs super fast. It's nice in the summer too, it absorbs perspiration.

August 29, 2014

great smell, works really well, great for both baby and adults

June 13, 2014

This is our go to for everyone in the family, from baby, teens, tweens, men and women. It is silkier than the original.

January 03, 2012

I use this on myself in the summer when my allergies/hives are acting up... it smells great, is soothing and helps to calm down my irritation.. Love it :)

December 06, 2011

I use this along with the bedtime lotion and body wash and love it! The cornstarch makes it good for her skin, and helps in preventing diaper rash and it has that nice bedtime scent that not only smalls good, but is soothing to help the baby sleep! We love it!!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!