Johnson's® Soothing Vapour Bath Reviews

Designed to help fussy babies, this vapour bath gently cleanses while providing extra comfort.
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

September 25, 2018

Wish they would bring back original vapour bath

When my oldest was a baby...around 8 years ago Johnstons had a vapor bath and it was amazing, worked like a charm when she was ill.
    Now they changed something in the formula and its just not as good. I would buy it cause its still vapoury...but they made it creamy...

September 25, 2018

Love the scent of this product.

I know it says bath but could not be sure if it was just to add to the bath or to use as wash in replace of soap. I do love the scent as it is earthy and calming like the smell when visiting a spa.

2.0/5

September 24, 2018

Not good

I seem to be having poor luck with Johnson's Baby line and this is no exception. As always, I see no need to add fake 'fragrance/parfum' to a product for babies, especially one that brags about being safe for babies skin. The eucalyptus smell is barely there and could have been achieved naturally, the scent isn't strong enough to bring any benefit and increasing a fake scent wouldn't have any benefits anyway, I'll stick to a vapo rub for that!

This barely bubbles and while it cleaned well, I felt the skin was left dried out, I probably wouldn't use it again.

September 14, 2018

Soothing!

Over the years I slowly looked the other way at Johnson's baby products as it was apparantly full of additives such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates and dyes. I must say after being selected to try the newly launched products I am completely obsessed with how far it has come. This soothing vapour bath has become a goto after a long day! It helps my little man relax, and even momma. Smells amazing and i will definitely give the Johnson's brand another go! Loved it.

September 13, 2018

Not just for babies!

I mainly only bought this product when my children were congested from colds, it works awesome for that purpose.

I also discovered it works wonders for my migraines.
    I run a hot shower and use a handful or so to rub on my neck and cheeks, also using remainder on my hands to breathe in.
    95% of the time it breaks my migraine almost completely!!

September 06, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Smells good

Ilove and trust this brand. They have been around for 100s of years. This is the best soap for my kids when they are sick of have colds. It helps them relax better before they go to sleep.

August 28, 2018

Très bon produit pour le bain

J'ai utilisé ce produit dans le bain de ma fille, je ne peux pas dire si ça détend car ma fille bouge toujours et n'arrête pas! Peut-être que dans son intérieur ça la détend mais pas à l'extérieur. Le Johnson's shooting vapour bath à une très bonne odeur. Je le recommande à mes amis de l'essayer au moins une fois, qui sait peut-être que ça pourrait détendre votre enfant.

Sick baby

This product really helped us out when my son was sick. Helps him calm down and breath better. I totally love this product and always have bottle in the house . I've recommended it to a couple mom at playgroup.

A whole family favourite

I recieved the vapor bath free to try from Family Rated.

I'm loving the redesign. The best way bottle looks very nice and I'm a huge fan of pump tops.

We've been a fan for years. I prefer the old formula with eucalyptus but I get why they don't use it. This stuff is still great just not as heavily scented. It's very soothing and perfect to have on hand with school starting and cold season around the corner.

It's not super bubbly but that's not the point of it.

August 26, 2018

Not a great bubble bath or vapour bath

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I really liked the smell of the Johnson's Soothing Vapour Bath. I was really hopeful it would be a nice product. At first I was unsure if it was a body wash or a bubble bath...the instructions on the bottle just say to "use in a warm bath combined with your loving touch" so the directions on how to use it or how much to use were non existent. I used several pumps as the water was running. It made some bubbles but after a few minutes they went away and there was no noticable smell or vapour. I needed to use quite a bit to get any bubbles at all. Not sure of I'm using it right, but as I said, the instructions were pretty non descript.