Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner Reviews

Forget about those dense, overly-creamy moisturizing formulas that leave dry, fine hair flat and lifeless. HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner brilliantly detangles and replenishes elasticity with a lightweight formula that won’t weigh down hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Gelée Masque, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 06, 2020

Work works well, but the price is steep

I was thrilled when I was chosen to test out the NEW Joico Hydra Splash shampoo, conditioner, hair Gelee masque and replenishing leave-in cream.
    I have dry frizzy hair, and use tons of hair products to tame it and make it more manageable. After using the Hydra splash conditioner, I’m quite pleased, smells coconut salon good, and my hair surprisingly feels more hydrated with lots of volume without the frizz. I also noticed my hair took a curl that lasted for days (I only wash my hair 2x a week) if you have fine-medium hair that’s dry, this is moisturizing without the way-down, give it a try. Now for pricing....to me these prices seem steep, and would probably only purchase on sale.
    Conditioner $18.99

#JoicoHydraSplash #chickadvisor #gotitfree

Hair smells great

This is a creamy conditioner that does the job. It's not as thick as my other conditioners I use in the winter but it actually conditions quite well and I love the smell! My hair is light and fluffy after drying be and smells fresh!

Hydration!

The conditioner is very on par with the other items in this line. The texture is nice, you don’t need a lot of product in the hair. It washes out easily and doesn’t leave the hair feeling greasy. My curls were super bouncy after using this conditioner.

I got this product compliment for testing purposes.

February 05, 2020

Des cheveux hydratés & soyeux

Tout d'abord, merci à Joico & Chickadvisor de me permettre de tester de nouveaux produits!

Wow! J'ai beaucoup aimé ce conditionner, mes cheveux sec le remercie! Combiné avec le shampooing c'est le combo parfait.

February 05, 2020

Clean & Fresh

First off, thank you to Chickadvisor and Joico for sending me these products to try for free in exchange for an honest review.

I don’t usually use conditioners because of how heavy and thick they are, then tend to weigh my fine hair down but this one did the complete opposite! It washed out well, but left a touch of softness and hydration to my ends! I love!!

February 04, 2020

Joico Hydra splash conditioner

I received this product complimentary from Joico and Chickadvisor for testing 💙

I love this product! The ingredients are great and it smelled so good! My hair felt amazing, silky and hydrated, and I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future!

February 02, 2020

Un revitalisant démêlant

J'ai reçu gratuitement un revitalisant hydratant Hydra Splash de Joico. Le produit rend les cheveux doux au toucher aussitôt qu'on l'applique. Le parfum du produit est agréable et frais. Le revitalisant est facile à rincer sous l'eau et les cheveux sont doux au toucher. Ma chevelure semble en bonne santé et remplie de vitamines, après l'application du produit.

February 01, 2020

So Hydrating!

My hair cannot live without a conditioner, and I've been loving this. Not only does it smell good, but it leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. My split ends are significantly better and I would probably repurchase. Joico does tend to be more pricey than I would like, but it does work well.

January 29, 2020

A must-have!

I received this product in exchange for an honest review. The conditioner is rich and super hydrating. It definitely delivers where it promises to leave your hair feeling soft and moisturized. I have also received other products, within the same range, which seem to really help complete this shampoo / conditioner and treatment routine.

I am super happy with this conditioner and would seriously recommend you try it out!

January 18, 2020

Amazing Conditioner!

I havent heard of hydrating conditioner before. I tried Joice conditioner and it was love at first sight. I cannot live without it. One of the best conditioners I have ever used. My hair feel so soft frizz free and smooth. Highly recommend!