Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo Reviews

Even fine-to-medium hair gets thirsty…and deserves a tall drink of water that doesn’t make it fall flat. The luxurious lather of HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo swiftly cleanses away residue without stripping much-needed  natural moisture, leaving hair brilliantly clean, soft, and looking healthy.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner, Hydrating Gelée Masque, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 23, 2020

Lathers nicely, Rinses Easily

The Joico Hydra Splash shampoo comes in an easy dispense bottle. The shampoo feels almost silky to the touch, but it lathers up really nicely. It took only one shampoo to deep clean my long, thick hair, which is really appreciated.

The shampoo rinsed out easily and didn't leave my hair feeling dry at all. It leaves behind a mild, clean, fresh scent which isn't overpowering at all. I actually think this would be appropriate for those that might be irritated by more heavily scented shampoos. I really like the way this left my hair feeling after it was rinsed out.

New Favourite

HYDRA SPLASH HYDRATING SHAMPOO
    This shampoo is so gentle on the hair it left my hair feeling so smooth that I am absolutely in love. It cleanses hair without feeling like it is stripping the natural moisture off my hair . It felt very hydrated ,clean, shiny and very healthy . I could see the change on my hair after one wash. I got this product as a gift for review purposes but I found a gem.

February 21, 2020

Helps with fine, oily hair!

After using this product, I noticed that my hair which normally gets oily and needs a wash every other day felt way less oily and I was able to go longer with just dry shampoo. It smells like "water", it can be used for men and women! Also, it's not as foamy but I think that's what makes it surprisingly more effective. Hair feels bouncy after use.

Masculine scented shampoo!

This is a great product! I have heard wonderful things and I’m glad I got to experience for myself as well. It lathers nicely, a little goes a long way.

The scent is is more masculine in my opinion so that is something I would keep in mind if that would be a problem.

Aside from that I would recommend for sure!!

February 21, 2020

Avant de connaître ce produit mes cheveux étais gras sec mais en utilisant ce produit tous à changer ! Il m’a rendu l’esprit cheveux doux lumineux ... je vous recommande ce produit

Fresh & Clean!

I received this product free of charge for review purposes as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChicAdvisor!

I have dealt with drier hair for just about as long as I can remember, and while I do have a decent amount of hair, it's finer in texture. Most products designed for dry hair end up being too heavy. That said, I was really impressed with the fact that a shampoo could be both really cleansing, and add some moisture back in the process. I didn't really believe a shampoo alone could do such a thing, so I did use it on its own. Yes, it's even better when paired with conditioner, but for a shampoo, I did notice a difference. The only thing I would love to see changed is an additional SLS-free formula (aka something safe for coloured hair.)

Recommended by my hairdresser

I heard about Joico first from my hair dresser who is actually a Joico educator. He always spoke highly of the brand and I actually heard about this new line coming out before it was launched. I was super excited to hear that I would get to try it out. While I am used to using a different Joico line, this line is just as great as the others. I never used the shampoo before (only in the salon) but it made my hair feel amazing.

My hair is so soft!!

I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair so soft and shiny! Plus I love the scent of the product! My only concern is that there are silicones and parabens in the products which I don’t prefer to use on my hair. I would be more inclined to use this shampoo every time I wash my hair if it didn’t have silicones ans parabens. Although the results are beautiful and I will still use this product sparingly. Can’t deny the amazing results!

Hydrating and Amazing

I love this shampoo, it does wonders for dry hair and makes you feel like you stepped out of the salon. It is hydrating and doesn't strip hair. Smells amazing too!

California, United States

Good but Fragrance is too much

Price: 25 -ish cad (per ulta)

Cruelty Free: nope :/

TLDR: not worth the money

I received these products from chickadvisor for free.

Packaging:
    Very Cute, I really love the look of Joico products it always makes you feel like you are getting salon stuff. very sleek and nice to look at

Product:
    Honestly, I only used it once. Why? because the fragrance is so strong it gave me a headache to keep using these products all together. I've used a lot of joico products but it seems very hit and miss with the fragrance. Though, it doesn't smell bad its just too strong. I brought it up last time i reviewed their products also. My hair dresser also mentioned it's the reason he doesn't use their products anymore. Tone it down.

The shampoo it's self is pretty standard. I have used other joico shampoo/conditioners together and felt an instant difference after one wash, this didn't do that. I honestly don't think this line is nearly as good as the defy damage line.

Ingredients:
    Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mipa, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Arginine Hcl, Phosphatidylcholine, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Hydrolyzed Algin, Sea Water/Maris Aqua/Eau De Mer, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Aminoacrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Peg-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Peg-4 Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene, Fragrance/Parfum, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).