Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Replenishing Leave-in Reviews

Perfect as a pre-blow-dry leave-in after your cleanse and condition routine, this replenishing hydrator delivers a dose of nourishment and banishes frizz that results in brilliantly supple, soft, shiny hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Hydrating Gelée Masque.

Sinaloa, Mexico

Je suis charmée!

J'étais ravie de participer à ce bacn d'essai car je n'avais jamais utilisé les produits Joico, encore moins de leave-in. Je l'ai amené avec moi en voyage pour donner un boost d'hydratation à mes cheveux fatigués par le soleil et l'eau de la mer salée. J'ai bien fait de le faire! Mes cheveux sont très doux et hydratés. Je les sens plus forts.
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #gift

Definite repurchase!

I’m used to using leave-in products after I got into the habit with heat protectant after my hair was towel-dried. This was a great way to bring back some hydration into my coloured hair. It didn’t feel too heavy and helped tame my hair so it was manageable to leave the house without styling my hair.

Great leave in!

I used this product after shampooing and conditioning with the rest of the this product line. I knew I wanted to leave my hair down or have it in a long ponytail and I have to say that this made my ponytail feel sleek and tangle free even during a busy work day! I have hair that is quite fine and work on as a flight attendant so it’s common for my hair to get tangled and dry at work, but this was a game changer! My hair is so silky smooth and even after sleeping on it it does not get as tangled as it was getting before. I’m so impressed and love using this product line. #gotitfree

Great pre-styling hair product

I got this product free to try! I have used something similar from a different brand before, so I find them quite similar. It helps with giving a bit of a shine to my dry hair and I mainly use it on the ends. I think it would be a good protection from the blow dryer's heat as it helps to moisturize my hair before I style my hair.I love this product and would recommend to my girlfriends!

Lovely Leave-in

I enjoyed my experience using the Joico HydraSplash leave-in conditioner/treatment. I would use it on towel dried but still wet hair about 2 to 3 pumps for my long hair and let it do its magic and detangle my hair. I found this very helpful when I needed to comb my wet hair as it made it so much easier. I would also use it to touch up anytime my hair felt a little dry or staticky and it would tame and hydrate it. I definitely see myself repurchasing this product as its lightweight without weighing hair down and taming frizz and dryness. #gotitfree

A real savior!!

J'aime beaucoup ce produit.Il est très facile d'utilisation,il sent bon,il aide à démêler les cheveux pour éviter qu'ils cassent...C'est un plus à rajouter dans notre routine de soin des cheveux Joico Hydra Splash.Les quatre produits de cette gamme sont un vrai miracle pour les cheveux déhydratés...

February 13, 2020

My new favorite leave in conditioner!

Having long hair and three busy kids means I need a quick solution in my hair routine . This leave in made my hair shiney and moisturized. It made styling my hair effortless . I just used my blow dryer and voila ! The product dispenses easy and you do not need much at all so it is great value that lasts. This product also smells amazing and I received a lot of compliments on how nice and soft my hair is ! Thank you Joico for this amazing line !

Softer, shiny hair

I received this from Chickadvisor for free for my thoughts. This leave in treatment is supposed to help with frizz and hydration. It is typically a pre blow dry treatment but I air dry my hair. It still ended up helping with some frizz but not a ton. It did however leave my hair soft, shiny and smelling amazing.

Felt great on my hair

The replenishing leave-in was really good. It smelt amazing and I love how it felt on my hair. I used it after showering and my hair felt so smooth and not frizzy. I'll definitely continue to use it.

Super

J’ai testé les produits joico pendant deux semaines et depuis ça mes cheveux sont vraiment doux, brillants et bien plus faciles à coiffer. J'utilise un lisseur qui assèche les cheveux et le #serum leur fait un bien reel, leur texture est plus saine maintenant , un vrai miracle pour nos cheveux, à recommander sans hésiter