Good

Joico K-Pac Deep Penetrating Reconstructor Reviews

Ranked #1815 out of 2446 in Hair Care

K-PAK Reconstructor contains the highest amount of Quadramine Complex than any other product in the Joico family. Hair is left shiny, strong and in a healthy, manageable state. K-PAK Reconstructor results in an immediately noticeable difference in strength, texture and appearance. More information at joico.com

March 25, 2017

This stuff is the real deal. I didn't have extremely damaged hair but definitely had some breakage and frizz happening all around my hair line due to wearing my hair up while sleeping and not using a silk pillowcase and using heat... everything your hairdresser tells you not to do. I used this once and IMMEDIATELY was able to brush through my hair better, it was less frizzy after blow drying on the breakage parts, and just generally felt healthier. I now use it once a week for the last 3 weeks and am definitely noticing a difference. It's not a miracle hair-regrowing product or anything but it makes what you've got to work with look and feel better!

October 21, 2011

I needed a protein treatment to use once a week on my hair, I read great reviews on this product so I thought i would give it a try, If your growing your hair this is a must it has helped with breakage and my ends look great. Now this is a protein treatment not a moisture treatment so very important to use a heavy conditioner to follow or this will make your hair feel dry and only use once a week to much protein can make your hair brittle.