Joico K-PAK Conditioner

Joico K-PAK Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 2546 in Hair Care

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again

My hair was a total disaster; apart from the fact that i have highlights, so 3/4's of my hair is bleached, i was using too much heat on my hair to style it. My hair is very fine so breaks and gets damaged easily; but thanks to this brilliant product i could see a deference as from the 1st application! I highly recommend it to everyone, especially to those people to have mistreated their hair like I did!

2.8/5

June 19, 2017

Was just OKAY

The salon I get my hair done at uses JOICO as there product line for retail. I found the JOICO like 1 litre bottle at winners for half the price - 12.99 FYI!

The product itself was alright, did help treat my dry, over processed ombre and made it manageable.
    Was it the best conditioner I've used ? nah
    When applying in the shower and letting it sit for a few minutes did it give you that nice condition-eyyy feeling ? nah
    Did it smell good ? just kinda

September 21, 2016

this is my every day shampoo and conditioner brand. i buy it on sale at TJ Maxx and I always have healthy looking hair when I use, my severely damaged hair is easy to comb through and its healthy look lasts all day, I feel as though it is actually repairing the damage that i have done to my hair and it smells good as well.

August 25, 2016

One of my favourite hair conditioners. I have been using it in my rotation for probably 20 years ! Amazing banana smell! I helps heal damaged hair without making it greasy

August 25, 2016

The whole K-PAK line in Joico is absolutely amazing. It gives dry damaged hair exactly what it needs with out weighing it down or making it oily. Also it has an amazing smell!

February 11, 2016

I have purchased this conditioner along with the shampoo a several months ago and I was pretty impressed with its quality. I bought it at my salon when I was bleaching my hair because my hair needed a good conditioner and this was it! It has a really nice smell, lathered smoothly into my hair and when I washed it out it left my hair feeling very soft. I dont think I would repurchase again due to the fact that it was on the pricier side, but if I find it on sale I def. will :)

February 04, 2016

This is my hair must have! It keeps my hair, strong, healthy, shiny and nourished. I have coarse hair and very dry ends, and it takes care of all that!

December 08, 2015

While this product is one the pricey side, I believe it is worth the cost. It works so well with my hair, leaving it so soft and healthy feeling without weighing it down or looking greasy afterward.

November 06, 2015

My hair dresser suggested this product to me after colouring my hair. My hair always feels nice and smooth after I use this product and definitely would recommend to other people.

August 28, 2015

It can be pricey and not really worth it to me but sometimes I will use the conditioner and leave it on for hours with my hair wrapped in plastic, apply heat with a blow dryer and then rinse. My hair is much softer afterwards.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)