Joico K-PAK Intense Hydrator Reviews
#1805 in Hair Care

Product Description Designed for treatment for dry, damaged hair Benefits: Replenishes moisture and lipids to overly dry, damaged hair, rendering it manageable, soft, shiny and hydrated. Seals the cuticle and improves elasticity.

January 17, 2020

THE BEST!!!!

This is my go-to conditioner! I use it daily, and my hair is so manageable, shiny and soft! It smells amazing as well! I can't say enough good things about it, and Joico as a brand! You will not be disappointed.

December 09, 2019

Very good

I've been using Joico products for a long time and I really like the brand. I use this moisturizing cream. The texture is different from others, it is a little more liquid, but I feel that my hair absorbs the product well. After using it I can feel my fingers sliding into my hair, it is very soft and hydrated. But, I don't think it's the best product of the brand. Yes, I would buy it again.

July 05, 2019

Best moister!

I have been bleaching my hair for years ( back and forth between platinum and pastels)
    My hair was searching for a mask and conditioner that was silky, creamy and long lasting and this is it!
    Great smell, great product for anyone who needs extra moister

March 19, 2019

I would buy this product more time

I enjoyed this product for extremely damaged, over processed hair. I loved it so much that I have already reordeded another bottle. It is hard to find good repaid conditioner, with so many products out there on the market.

January 10, 2017

If you have extremely dry , coloured or damaged hair this product does wonders! It feels extremely soft and easier to manage. Joico k pak is the best mask I have tried and definitely recommend to everyone.

May 15, 2015

My hair dress or recommend this for my dry hair I was reluctant at first but it works amazing. I have tried to find a drugstore version of this but there really is no comparison.

3.2/5

October 27, 2014

I'm using this right now and I like it!!! Not the best but it's pretty effective ...hydrates my hair and keeps it good for about two days also my hair has started to look much healthier after using it

October 05, 2014

The Joico K-Pak is one of the most moisturising nourishing hair treatments I have ever used. I am bleach blonde and my hair has been extremely dry recently so bought this and got it at a steal at Marshalls for 13.99!! If your hair is damaged and dry this is the product to go for. It's rich in proteins and actually penetrates the hair shaft and locks in the nutrients which repairs the hair! I highly recommend it and I will be buying it again!

April 24, 2012

This product works wonder on my hair. My hair is damaged from heat and colouring and prone to split ends. This Joico product softens it, makes it more managable and moisturizes.

If you don't want to pay the high price of salons or drugstores for this product, pick it up at Winners like I did for around half the cost!

April 27, 2011