Joico k-pal color therapy instant shine and repair hair treatment Reviews
#67 in Conditioner

March 16, 2019

Parfait

J'adore ce produits! Mes cheveux sont doux et sentent tellement bon quand je sort de la douche. Ils ne frisent pas et surtout on vraiment l'air moins cassant. Plus que tu l'utilise plus que tu vois les bon effets. C'est un des meilleur traitement que j'ai essayer. Acheter au salon de coiffure.

March 16, 2019

Very hydrating

Not only the product, but this entire line is amazing! Super hydrating, my hair got very shiny and smooth. It smells great and I highly recommended it.

February 14, 2019

Use on your hair for instant repair

I use this hair treatment once a week for instant shine, softness and to repair hair. Afrer using this product my hair feels feels refreshed and like new!

February 04, 2019

Great product for dull hair

This is my go to product for damaged lifeless hair. An absolutely needed product for blonds or anyone with course curly hair ! You will not regret your purchase

January 24, 2019

Great product.

I dye my hair, so its relatively damaged from that.
    I find this helps my hair feel smooth and healthy after. I really like it, although I would recommend to buy when you can find a sale, as it is quite expensive.

September 19, 2018

My hair has never been softer

My hair is normally very dry and damaged. Ater using JOICO K-PAL COLOR THERAPY INSTANT SHINE AND REPAIR HAIR TREATMENT, my hair immediately began to shine. My split ends were less noticeable and my hair so much more soft.

September 03, 2018

Correct

Ce produit est correct! Le parfum est agréable et les cheveux deviennent très doux quand je l’utilise. J’ai vu mieux comme produit, mais il est bien dans sa catégorie.

August 31, 2018

This stuff is the bomb!!

This product saved my artificial blonde hair in one use. Love it! Makes my hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down or making it look like a greasy mess. The smell is good and not overwhelming. A little goes along way.

May 05, 2018

I only use this product now

love this product , have been ising it wver since i first tried it . Makes my hair feel amazing . I would totally recommend this product to my friends

April 16, 2018

SMELLS GREAT AND WORKS

I love this product !!! Both only does it do what it says it will but the smell is great... Made my over processed dull hair silky smooth and shiny. Love love love it you gotta try it.