Joico renu age defy
Good

Joico renu age defy Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 2554 in Hair Care

May 23, 2017

My Daughter-In-Law is a Hair Dresser so when my Birthday came last Monday she asked me what I wanted,I didn't or couldn't think of anything so ,I left it up to her.When she came in to see me with her Husband and Girls she had this basket done up for me.In it was Shampoo,Conditioner,all kinds of hair products and Facial skin products also.One of the things in the basket was this Joico renu age defy.It was a serum type product that helped with dry frizzy hair and for dull and lifeless hair.Well,I certainly had all of that,when I put it in after shampooing,my hair, it didn't feel greasy or oily just soft and smooth.I liked the way it made my hair feel.When I dried it,I liked it even better,because my hair was more manageable than it has in a long while.I've used it several times now between washings and it has made my hair improve better than any other serum I've tried on my hair,at least it didn't leave it feeling and looking dry and that is what I wanted.I don't know if I will be purchasing it when this is all gone because,Colleen said it is very expensive to buy as in all Joico products.I'll have to wait and see.I do recommend it though to anyone.

September 29, 2016

Renual serum by Joico ... Omg this is gold girl! I went to see my friend she is a hairdresser. Of course i got my hairs cut but the point is ... We were talking about my fine dry hairs and she suggest that i try this watery texture serum, that was supposed to nourrish my dry hairs without having a greasy look . I was septical i admit !
    But Ho lala! So miraculous, it did nourrishing without any greasy look ! I got a lot of compliments about my quality of hairs this day and nobody didnt know about my secret !