Prestige Item
Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Thick Hair Reviews

Style your hair in seconds–that’s the beauty of this time-saving, polishing crème that provides long-lasting, air-dried style while keeping frizz at bay.

- Minimizes frizz and enhances hair’s natural texture
- Reduces natural drying time
- Provides 24-hour humidity control
- Retains your natural, air-dry look for up to 24 hours
- Boosts shine
- Leaves no sticky residue

You may also like Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Fine / Medium Hair

May 22, 2020

If you have thick curly hair you need this

I have super thick curly hair that waist length. I rarely use product in my hair unless I'm straightening it because it end up looking and feeling stiff.

After I towel dried my hair I separated it into sections and applied a quarter sized amount to each section. This is way more than was recommended but again I have super curly thick ethnic hair. I allowed my hair to dry for 3 hours as that how long it takes to dry naturally and to my surprise my hair wasn't flat or producty feeling. It was soft, curly, frizz free and full of body.

I love this and will buy it once I run out.

May 22, 2020

Tames frizz but doesn't help with styling

I was super excited to try this product with my wavy/frizzy hair. It definitely worked to tame the frizz, but didn't help with styling at all. On the plus side the product smells great and is super light weight so definitely wouldn't weigh curls down, it helps to smooth frizz and fly-aways, and doesn't leave hair feeling crunchy like many other products. The downside is that it doesn't help define or hold curl at all. If you have curly curly hair that doesn't need any help with styling, this may be great, but for my particular hair type I wouldn't recommend this product!

May 21, 2020

Bye Bye Frizz!

I used this styling creme on my damp hair, and let it air dry. It worked well to keep my thick, long, dry hair looking smooth. I tend to get a lot of flyaways as well but this helped to tame them. It also smells really good. The consistency was nice and thick but did not feel too heavy in the hair. It worked in nicely. I'm enjoying it so far!

I received this product from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review.

May 19, 2020

Sometimes it works other times it didn’t

It worked for me a few times but it also did not work well for a few times. It didn’t always keep the frizz away every time I used it. I followed the instructions every day and it was a sometimes effective and others not so much. I will say my hair is curly, thick and gets frizzy easily! This may not be meant for curly hair. It does smell nice. I will also add I never blow dry my hair so I cannot say if this is an alternative to that or not. I don’t think I would purchase this over what I already used before to be honest.

Wowwww!

I absolutely loved this product. I recently received this product free for testing purposes and love it. It smells great, makes my dry, thick, long hair so silky smooth and hydrated. I don’t have frizzy hair either when using it. I highly recommend for people with thick hair!

May 19, 2020

Better than my other products but not perfect

I got this product for free to try from ChickAdvisor ! I have thick hair that gets super frizzy when I let it air dry so I was very happy to try this out.

I applied it to my towel dried hair and let it dry throughout the day. While it was a less frizzy than usual, it wasn’t ready for work or a day out, I still had to end up styling a little with a straightener. The product did smell nice and my hair was a lot softer so it’s not like it totally didn’t work for me. I’ll still use it to make my air drying routine a bit easier . Thanks !

Frizz be gone

I was very excited to try the Joico Zero Frizz for thick hair. My hair is always frizzy when I air-dry especially if I brush it first. On damp hair, I put a small amount of the Joico Zero Frizz and let it dry. I personally found that when i put a bit more and lightly made sure it was throughout the whole hair, it worked better. I would say it reduced my frizz significantly. It smelled good and was not sticky or greasy which I love. The bottle itself is a great size that would last a while. I will continue to use this product. I really like it. #gotitfree @joicocanada #joicozeroheat #chickadvisorecobox @chickadvisor #complimentary #tryitfree #kindergarten #healthylifestyle #healthymom #lunch #kidsboxlunch #kidslunchbox #girlsmom #stuckathome #athomewithkids #momstyle #girlslife #healthylife #momsofinstagram #motherhoodthroughinstagram #momoftwo #instamom #girlsplayroom #girlmomlife #realmomlife #mommyblogger #momsofinstagram

May 17, 2020

The Ultimate Hair Styling Cream

I have super thick and wavy hair which are tough to style but with the use of this new Joico hair, the cream is cream it gives me amazing styling results in no time. It speeds up drying time and I can leave my hair in my natural texture.

So ditch the dryer and towel and go for ZERO HEAT leave-in cream.

I love the unique ingredients in this cream that work in tandem to enhance your natural texture and bring out the best in your hair.
    They are FLEXIBLE POLYMERS in it which help create flexible hold to define natural texture and provide long-lasting styling retention and definition without a sticky feel.
    Also it contains ROSEHIP OIL which is rich in antioxidants, vitamins & Omega acids; easily absorbed into the hair without feeling greasy; helping to hydrate hair and add shine.

Love that effortless, air-dried look, but not the frizzy unruliness that comes with those blow-dry-free days

This time-saving, polishing cream that provides long-lasting, air-dried style while keeping frizz at bay is simply fantastic!!

I highly recommend it for easy styling everyday look.