Prestige Item
Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Thick Hair Reviews

Style your hair in seconds–that’s the beauty of this time-saving, polishing crème that provides long-lasting, air-dried style while keeping frizz at bay.

- Minimizes frizz and enhances hair’s natural texture
- Reduces natural drying time
- Provides 24-hour humidity control
- Retains your natural, air-dry look for up to 24 hours
- Boosts shine
- Leaves no sticky residue

You may also like Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Fine / Medium Hair

May 29, 2020

Belle surprise

j ai eu une belle surprise face a l'efficacité du produit, mes cheveux était plus doux, plus brillant et j'avais beaucoup moins de frisotie .
    Enplus d'être efficace je trouves qu'il a une très bonne odeur et que mes cheveux étaient plus facile à brosser.
    Je vais l'utiliser énormément cette été.
    #gotitfree #cadeau #joicoZeroHeat

Zero heat

Great for styling, good results, hair feels nice and smooth. The smell is light and not overpowering. I am a fan of this brand and all of their products are good.

Defined curls

While I feel like frizz will always be a problem for me considering I have thick hair, I do like how defined this Joico Zero Heat creme made my curls! It looked like cute ringlets that required no effort! I love air drying my hair because I really can’t bother with the time and effort of heat drying my hair so this is perfect for my hair styling routine! It also smells pretty good too!

I received this Joico Zero Heat creme for free in exchange for my honest review. #JoicoZeroHeat #gotitfree

Love it!

Wow! Was not expecting to love it but I do! Not sticky like other styling creams. Smells great. Easy to use. Great value for name! Will be definitely adding to my regular hair routine.

May 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

So light weight!

This product is so light weight! Super impressed! Feels like a light hand lotion for a texture! I have massively thick hair so this is a A1 product in my books!

May 23, 2020

Amazing!

I received this product to review from the chickadvisor product review club. I need to first start off by saying I have VERY thick hair and it’s ALWAYS frizzy no matter what I do. This completely changed that and my hair looks sleek and smooth now! It doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy or stiff like most other products. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to have hair that looks like you just came from the salon!

May 22, 2020

If you have thick curly hair you need this

I have super thick curly hair that waist length. I rarely use product in my hair unless I'm straightening it because it end up looking and feeling stiff.

After I towel dried my hair I separated it into sections and applied a quarter sized amount to each section. This is way more than was recommended but again I have super curly thick ethnic hair. I allowed my hair to dry for 3 hours as that how long it takes to dry naturally and to my surprise my hair wasn't flat or producty feeling. It was soft, curly, frizz free and full of body.

I love this and will buy it once I run out.

May 22, 2020

Tames frizz but doesn't help with styling

I was super excited to try this product with my wavy/frizzy hair. It definitely worked to tame the frizz, but didn't help with styling at all. On the plus side the product smells great and is super light weight so definitely wouldn't weigh curls down, it helps to smooth frizz and fly-aways, and doesn't leave hair feeling crunchy like many other products. The downside is that it doesn't help define or hold curl at all. If you have curly curly hair that doesn't need any help with styling, this may be great, but for my particular hair type I wouldn't recommend this product!

May 21, 2020

Bye Bye Frizz!

I used this styling creme on my damp hair, and let it air dry. It worked well to keep my thick, long, dry hair looking smooth. I tend to get a lot of flyaways as well but this helped to tame them. It also smells really good. The consistency was nice and thick but did not feel too heavy in the hair. It worked in nicely. I'm enjoying it so far!

I received this product from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review.

May 19, 2020

Sometimes it works other times it didn’t

It worked for me a few times but it also did not work well for a few times. It didn’t always keep the frizz away every time I used it. I followed the instructions every day and it was a sometimes effective and others not so much. I will say my hair is curly, thick and gets frizzy easily! This may not be meant for curly hair. It does smell nice. I will also add I never blow dry my hair so I cannot say if this is an alternative to that or not. I don’t think I would purchase this over what I already used before to be honest.