Jolly rancher hard candy Reviews
#164 in Candy

June 05, 2019

I want candy!

Is there really a better straight candy? I cant think of one. Jolly rancher's have stood the test of time. When I think of a good candy to just suck on for a fruity sugary taste, jolly rancher wins!

February 20, 2019

Jolly rancher bonbons

C'est une marque de bonbons que j’achète depuis tout jeune. Je trouve que le goût est unique, ils goûtent beaucoup et ils sont vraiment bon. Ce sac en contient beaucoup et ce sont des bonbons durs. Bon rapport quantité/prix! Il y contient différente saveur dont la cerise, pomme verte, raisin, framboise bleu et melon d'eau. Ceux que je préfère est ceux à la cerise.

September 21, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

Jolly Ranchers are great for a little treat

Jolly Rancher are perfect for those times you want a little pick me up. They are easy to carry with you and a great to offer to your friends and children.

April 22, 2018

satisfies a craving

i always keep a bag of hard candies laying around just to satisfy my hunger on the fly. one of my go to kinds is the jolly rancher hard candies. they have a great taste

December 14, 2017

Good treat

These are good to have as a treat and if I do not have any halls/cough suppressants around, these are good to sooth a sore throat. The flavours are all great. The only thing is I feel like I need to brush my teeth after having these because they are so sugary. Other than that, good!

December 13, 2017

Great candy

I'm currently eating a jolly rancher while writing this cause I love them so much. Its so practical to have in your purse to just chew on. It leaves a nice taste in my mouth and a nice smell too :)

August 19, 2017

Love It!

I love Jolly Ranchers. Hard candies are my favourite kind by them, I love to suck on them until they dissolve tiny. Really tasty for Jolly Rancher Vodka. Each flavor is matching the color; Green Apple, Cherry, Grape, Watermelon and Blue Raspberry. Good amount in the package, individually plastic wrapped. Good size Hard candies

April 05, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

These are super good! All the flavours are good, it's a very hard candy, I don't recommend chewing on them at all unless you want to break some teeth. They also last a super time.

March 24, 2017

Yes please! Jolly Ranchers have been my favourite for as long as I can remember. I was so sad when they came out with the soft candies, the hard ones became difficult to find in stores. Thankfully they are back and I can enjoy them anytime I want. Hello watermelon & green apple!

March 24, 2017

These hard candies are awesome and theyre the same as the little wrapped ones in the shiny packs you get at the convenience stores.
    All the good flavors, green apple ,grape, watermelon they're all in there :D