Jordans Morning Crisp With Maple Pecan Reviews
#126 in Cereal

Good - 0
    Taste

February 13, 2018

the best cereal i have had in a while

I recently bought Jordan's cereal because i really wanted to try it because it claimed to be all natural. It was one of the best cereals i have ever had. it was nice and crunchy but tasted better as a snack just eating out of the bag then pouring it in a bowl of milk. It was a bit too sweet, you could see the sugar sprinkled on it and there was very little cereal in the small box that sells for almost 8 dollars but it was sort of worth it. ill definitely be waiting for another sale to re purchase it though. It is also more like Quacker granola (Harvest crunch) i would say its the more expensive version of that.

Taste

August 06, 2017

Good but bad

This is one of the best tasting cereals I have ever had. I mean seriously ever had. It tastes so good. I was so stoked when I found this cereal, because it was one that I would be able to enjoy every single morning. Flash forward to the day I looked at the nutritional facts... it has a boat load of sugar and fat. That is why it tastes so good.
    So therefore, this is a great cereal to have every once in a while, but not one to have every single day. I refuse to buy it, even though I enjoy it so much because I will literally eat the entire box.
    The flavours are so natural, as if you are seriously eating maple and pecans, not the cereal. The crunchy clusters make it all that better.
    I really with this was healthier for you, however I do not think this cereal deserves a bad rating based on its nutritional information. Therefore, based on taste, and price I will give this 5/5