Prestige Item
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Reviews

March 20, 2019

Love at first use

Honestly, this oil is bomb!!! I love using this on my face and hair. It gives my face the moisture and dewyness I need and don't get from some of the foundations. It's helped my dry and brittle hair too. It's obviously not magic but I have noticed a tremendous change in the texture of my hair since I started using this

March 04, 2019

Can’t live without this!

Ever since I bought this, I drastically reduced the amount of times I apply heat to my hair. I used to flat iron frequently to de frizz my hair but a few drops of this on wet hair really goes a long way (I then air dry). Love the dropper.

January 18, 2019

Bright skin

I highly recommend this. It's natural moisturiser for your face. No creams with artificial chemicals. It moisturizes all day with just two drops. Skin also looks more radiant.

December 10, 2018

My go to oil

I love this oil - it does not make my face feeling greasy and it is very moisturizing. My skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this is 100% argan oil and no other ingredients is used. Works great!!

December 09, 2018

AMAZING

This oil completely eliminated my dry patches and eczema flare ups. I use to get cracked, dry, patchy skin... but after this oil my skin has become soft and is beginning to fade if scars. Love it!

September 13, 2018

Great oil

I bought this oil and it is Fantastic! I mostly use it in my hair. I massage it into my scalp every week for a hair treatment. I put it in before bed and wash it out in the morning. My hair soft and shiny.

July 04, 2018

Amazing:)

I love this. I have really dry and patchy skin in the winter and this stuff just soothes my face all day long. My skin looks healthier and softer. Its also organic which makes me love it even more. A bit pricy but if you really have troubled dry skin its worth buying.

June 24, 2018

100% organic and natural.

This is 100% pure and natural cold pressed argan oil that leaves your skin looking healthy and gives an even toned appearance after continuous use. I love how argan oil plumps up my skin giving it a more youthful appearance. I have been using argan oil for awhile now and love feeding my skin all the fatty omegas, antioxidants and vitamins that argan oil contains. I was excited to get a few Josie Maran Argan Oil samples and I was not disappointed.

I like to apply it at nigh as my last step to my beauty routine. I found the Josie Maran Argan Oil had a less nuttier scent than my usual brand but it still applied nicely. It was also thinner than my usual brand and seemed to absorb more quickly into the skin. However my less expensive brand still left my skin looking and feeling plump and healthy so for my budget that is what I will continue to use. However if you have the budget for this product than I definitely reccomend you give it a try

This is a great multipurpose product that can be used on hair, skin and nails making it especially great for those who want to eliminate clutter. Since a little goes a long way it will last you a long time making argan oil a really great beauty investment.

April 09, 2018

Fantastic hydration for dry winter/peeling skin.

$20 from Sephora for the mini 15mL size.
    If you aren't planning on using it everyday, only for emergencies, then it's worth it. Highly effective at hydrating skin. I just got back from vacation and I am burnt and peeling - used the oil and the peeling has stopped. I'm a little greasy and shiny but I'd prefer that to a peeling forehead.

March 28, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Great for many different things

I love to use this argan oil for a variety of different things, some of them is putting it in my hair to make it feel really soft or on my skin as a face primer or even on my lips to moisturize them before applying a liquid lipstick. There is so many things you can do with argan oil and that is why I love it and so far skincare wise this one is my favorite because it really moisturizes my face and doesn't break me out.