Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

November 15, 2020

Great smelling, sophisticated perfume!

I typically only like to wear sweet scented perfumes, and this perfume is more on the floral side but let me tell you, I LOVE the way it smells!! It has a sophisticated scent and I feel sexy when I wear it. I’m also obsessed with the bottle, it makes such a statement on my vanity and I’m pretty sure I will keep the bottle even once the perfume is all gone. It’s just a beautiful piece of decor :) This really is such a luxurious perfume! I feel like the price tag is well worth what you get, as it is a big bottle and will likely last you a couple years. I’m so happy to have received this from ChickAdvisor!

A signature scent

I've loved Juicy Couture's viva la juicy perfume for many years now and it never fails to please! It is fruity and sweet. Reminds me of going out and having fun with my girlfriends! (the good ol' pre-covid pandemic days...). I highly recommend it as a fun and flirty fragrance.

November 15, 2020

One spray is all you need!

One spray of this perfume is all you need to smell wonderful for a couple of hours. Either on the neck or the hands! This perfume is more fruity so you have notes like peaches, apricots, apples or sweet cherries coming through. Makes you smell fresh and young again. Their big bottle will last you a good 6-8 months or more depending on how often you spray yourself with it. Definitely a great gift idea!

Smells amazing

I am in love with this scent! It's perfect for a night out but it's also not so strong that it doesn't work for everyday wear. It also lasts a really long time and a little goes a long way. The packaging is absolutely stunning and high quality! I would highly recommend this scent to everyone!

New Brunswick, Canada

So amazing!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes thanks to chickadvisor and juicy couture! All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I absolutely LOVE this product, the scent is perfect and amazing the packaging is the CUTEST! The scent is really easy and long lasting as well

I feel like it’s the perfect perfume, it’s great for day time AND night time which is rare to find

A cult classic!

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to try such a cult classic fragrance! Not only is the bottle luxurious, the scent is too, so you know you’re using a high quality product. Viva La Juicy is the perfect blend of fruity and warm notes, so I was immediately drawn to it. I especially love that the fragrance dries down to a sultry vanilla scent as it would be great to wear on a night out! This scent has excellent lasting power and I don’t feel the need to reapply throughout the day. There’s something about this scent that makes me feel like I sparkle whenever I spray it. I would definitely recommend this to others, but I hope they don’t wait as long as I did to try it!

Disclosure: I received this product for free to try from @ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own #GotItFree #VivaLaJuicyxChickAdvisor

Decadent fragrance

I have loved this perfume for years. The scent is floral based, which I don't usually like, but it has sandalwood undertones which balances it perfectly. The value is good considering this perfume lasts longer than some of my others. The packaging is beyond stunning. Makes for pretty vanity decor as a bonus! I have already recommended this perfume to my friends and will continue to do so!

Updated On: November 14, 2020

#gotitfree

November 13, 2020

What an absolute beauty, this one!

There's something about this gourmet floral fragrance #vivalajuicy @juicycouture that I absolutely love, I'm not sure if it's the notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin or the floral blend of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine. Or, could it be the base notes that create a gourmet rhapsody of Amber, caramel vanilla, sandalwood and pralines that mesmerise with its sweetness? I really can't really put a finger to it!
    But, whatever it is, this charming beauty is an excellent addition to my life, bringing in some happy, fresh vibes 😊. Will highly recommend. Thank you @chickadvisor for sending this beauty my way! #VivaLaJuicyxChickAdvisor

love it

This is like a feminine Xeryus Rouge, with a similar fruity-watery opening but an end made of caramel instead of grey musk. It is a bit strange but not unpleasant. Potency could stand to be better but it's good for the price.

So delicious and fun!

I received this product for free for testing purposes. Wow, does it smell incredible!!! It lasts a super long time on my skin and is a really fun scent! I love the way it smells fresh and flirty and also super girly. I feel like this scent could be worn by anyone! Delicious! and I would absolutely purchase this product in the future!