Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 16, 2020

I love this perfume i have the bundle whit the body lotion a

I love this perfume one of my favorites i use every day definitely im goung to buy again when i run off I bought the bundle whit the shower gel and body lotion and i love it smell for hours thanks

Beautiful feminine perfume!

I’m a huge perfume fan and this one has quickly made it to the top of my vanity and I’ve been using it non-stop since I received it! Viva La Juicy smells so beautiful and feminine and it has a strong long-lasting scent but not in an overpowering way. It smells sweet and it lasts throughout the day which is great. I use about 3 sprays every morning and by evening I can still smell it. The bottle is also so stunning and looks really pretty on your vanity or on your top shelf. This is definitely something that teens/young adults would love but also I have more mature friends that love this scent and pull it off beautifully as well. It’s a perfume for everyone!

One of my faves!

I used to love this in highschool and still love it to this day! It's super flirty and feminine, and the packaging is super pretty. Thanks for sending it for me to review. #gotitfree

Smells soo good!!

I’m OBSESSED with the Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum! 💕
    The bottle is so luxurious, really stunning, and the scent has a mix of vanilla with fruity and floral notes, absolutely delicious and lasts all day long!
    100% recommended!

Beautiful perfume

I absolutely love this perfume! The packaging is so exquisite and luxury that it makes me happy whenever I see the bottle. The scent is sweet, fresh and quite long lasting.

My new favourite!

My absolute new favourite perfume! I've bever tried a Juicy Couture perfume before until now and I can honestly say it is amazing. I posted it on my twitter ans snapchat which received dozens of comments from people who would be buying it from Shoppers to try it! Some friends even commented that this is their favourite perfume, and I never knew.
    This perfume is amazing and I know all my friends who buy it will love it also! It has a lasting impression, and has a combination scent of lust and floral. I will definitely be trying the other scents of the Juicy Couture line. I can't wait to see what my friends have to say when they purchase it!

Absolutely delectable!

I received this perfume from @chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review
    This smells absolutely delectable!. I had never smelt this Before, but it’s quickly become my favourite.
    This is perfect for a night out, date night or whenever you want to be the life of the party!.

#gotitfree #chickadvisor #juicycouture

A Statement Fragrance

Viva La Juicy is a fragrance that is nothing short of being a classic and statement fragrance. It beautifully blends fruity, floral, and sweet notes together. One mist is all I need to make me feel confident and put together. Viva La Juicy has amazing longevity and will last on me throughout the day.

Not to mention, the bottle is absolutely stunning! This feminine and luxurious bottle is a statement on its own. This beautiful fragrance and bottle would be a lovely gift for someone special or a lush treat for yourself.

Great Scent

I actually really like this scent, the brand reminds me of my teenage years but it's not a teenage scent at all. I do wish the packaging was a bit more sophisticated or classic looking but overall it's still a great scent and that's what matters the most.

November 15, 2020

Great smelling, sophisticated perfume!

I typically only like to wear sweet scented perfumes, and this perfume is more on the floral side but let me tell you, I LOVE the way it smells!! It has a sophisticated scent and I feel sexy when I wear it. I’m also obsessed with the bottle, it makes such a statement on my vanity and I’m pretty sure I will keep the bottle even once the perfume is all gone. It’s just a beautiful piece of decor :) This really is such a luxurious perfume! I feel like the price tag is well worth what you get, as it is a big bottle and will likely last you a couple years. I’m so happy to have received this from ChickAdvisor!