Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 26, 2010

this is my new favorite scent. smells sooo yummy and playful.

April 12, 2010

my favorite. sure its pricy but most perfumes are, ones that smell good anyways. my only beef is that i dont feel like it lasts a long time, a few hours later and i cant tell that i am wearing it.

April 11, 2010

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING this is perfume mixes with my natural scent really well and smells sooo good! It's sweet & fruity and the packaging is SO cute. The pink bow and the gold embellishments make the bottle so classy and girly! I had to save up a lot to get this though...the price tag is expensive imo so I probably won't get it again unless it goes on sale BUT I DON'T REGRET GETTING THIS AT ALL! I bought the set that came with the body lotion which isn't that amazing (not very moisturizing) but also smells sooo good. The only reason why I wouldn't recommend this is because I don't want others to smell as amazing as me hahaha xD

July 10, 2009

okayyyy. think barbie. like really barbie. like classic barbie. now imagine if she had a smell. it would be this! seriously! this perfume is verrrrryyyy girly. it sticks really well! but its just a fad. all these girly girls and cheerleaders are out there wearing it and its now become famous. but besides that it really smells great. if you wear all black and then spritz this you'll get a great combination! girly smell with badass sense of clothes style! lol anyways the first time i wore this in public i got amazing comments. everyone was like whats that smelll. mmm what smells so good? and i was like um.. well i wore some perfume. never the less they bombarded me with questions about it! its great for a date and just generally to be your special signature scent! :) recomend it if your really girls or you want a girly edge to your emo, punk style of clothing! :) oh and i dont recomond it if your a serious serious tomboy :)