Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Ça sent le bonheur

J’ai eu la chance de tester le parfum Viva la juicy de juicy couture. J’adore l’odeur sucrée qu’il dégage. On m’a également fait de beau compliment sur mon parfum. Un seul push push suffit 🖤

In Love

Walking with confidence & radiance with the @JuicyCouture Viva La Juicy Fragrance.This goodie defines feminine, girly, sultry and luxury.
    The scent consists of a sweet floral blend of honeysuckle, gardenia & jasmine, while the undertones are of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood & pralines. Such a beautiful creation that is not an overwhelming aroma.
    #VivaLaJuicyxChickAdvisor
    #gifted

November 12, 2020

Belle senteur mais mauvaise tenue

Hello les Nekos 🐱 !

J’ai récemment testé l’eau de parfum « Viva la Juicy » de Juicy Couture 👑 .

C’est un parfum à la fois floral et fruité. La composition est assez gourmande

1. 🌸 notes de tête : Mandarine et Baies sauvages

2. 🌸 notes de coeur : Chèvrefeuille, Gardénia et Jasmin

3. 🌸 notes de fond : Caramel, Vanille, Praliné, Ambre et Bois de santal

Personnellement ce n’est pas le type de parfum que je porte. Il est à la fois sucré et opulent (difficile de décrire 😅). Cependant, il est assez doux et reste agréable. Le seul bémol est la tenue un peu trop légère du parfum (2/3h sur ma peau)👋🏻, je vous recommande de le vaporiser sur vos vêtements à la place . La bouteille est magnifique 😍 en tout cas

Merci chickadvisor 🐣 de me l’avoir envoyé en échange de mon avis personnel ❤️ .

November 12, 2020

Love this, have gotten compliments on it

I absolutely love this fragrance. At first, I didn’t think the scent was any different from others, but as I tried it out a second time, this has become my go-to fragrance right now because it smells so good! It has a nice sweet yet floral scent that is perfect for every day. The combination is super unique and unlike my other perfumes. The scent lasts well on my skin which I find is hard to find for me. The packaging is super luxurious so I like displaying it on my nightstand.

Lovely Perfume

The scent of the perfume is not really strong which I like, it's super floral and modest.

It doesn't last long but honestly that is not a problem for me, since I really love reapplying it (probably I won't last long tho 🤷🏻‍♀️😅).

The bottle is quite heavy but I love how luxurious the packaging looks. The smell is one of my favourites.

Unbelievable

I haven’t bought new perfume for a while and I got this as a sample from Chick Advisor. Oh my I was shocked because they gave me 100mL. The bottle is big and so pretty!! And also sturdy because my daughter accidentally dropped it and still in very good condition!! I have sensitive smell but this Viva La Juicy didn’t hurt my senses. Right mixture of vanilla and honeysuckle. Not too strong at all! Definitely a must-have for all women!

November 11, 2020

Beautiful packaging and love the smell!

I was absolutely excited when Chick Advisor sent me the Viva La Juicy Perfume to try and review. The beautiful packaging makes this perfume Instagram worthy. This perfume has a very light floral fragrance and is something that is appropriate for an everyday scent. This is actually my first time owning a perfume from Juicy Couture and I am in love with the smell.

Adore!!

Grateful for chickadvisor in sending me my own bottle of viva la juicy in finally being able to wear it for myself! Being taunted by the orangey, vanilla, a warm almost Carmel like scent is very flirty but I don’t think it’s too sweet to be immature. The scent dissipates slightly through the day too but I’ve always preferred the more “worn in” scent anyway

Maharashtra, India

Viva La Juicy

#PinkWednesday
    What better to define ‘Pink and Feminine’ but the “Viva La Juicy” by @
    Totally loving this floral, feminine and “oh so sweet” fragrance by @
    I completely adore the packaging and the pink satin bow on it. The bottle is pretty sturdy but not quite heavy.
    This bubbly and floral fragrance will surely set you apart from the crowd.
    This perfume has great lasting powers and once you apply it, it’s extremely floral and bubbly but it settles down in sometime and smells perfect!

November 10, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Sweet and floral

Thanks to Chick Advisor, my dream came true when I was selected to try the Viva La Juicy perfume just in time for the holidays! The scent is feminine, floral, and oh so sweet. And I'm so in love with the beautiful perfume bottle, especially pink satin bow!