Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 13, 2020

Amazing product

I love this perfume much more than I thought I would. I love the smell so much and each time I wear it, I get compliments. It also lasts all day, which is amazing, especially considering the price point. I can still smell it on me the following day, that's how long lasting it is. I don't think I would purchase with my own money because it's expensive, but I definitely recommend it.

November 13, 2020

Amazing

I am totally in love with this perfume! 🎀🥰
    If you love a sweet scent, then this is for you. The fragrance is a combination of juice fruits, notes of mandarin orange, watermelon, jasmine, strawberry and creamy vanilla. 🍉🍓 ( what about the bottle? 😱 gorgeous! OMG!!)
    I received it for free in exchange for my honest opinion and what can I say? It is amazing! It is a perfect gift to give for your loved ones this holiday season. 💖😍 Thank you very much for choosing me for this campaign @chickadvisor

#VivaLaJuicyxChickAdvisor

Ça sent le bonheur

J’ai eu la chance de tester le parfum Viva la juicy de juicy couture. J’adore l’odeur sucrée qu’il dégage. On m’a également fait de beau compliment sur mon parfum. Un seul push push suffit 🖤

In Love

Walking with confidence & radiance with the @JuicyCouture Viva La Juicy Fragrance.This goodie defines feminine, girly, sultry and luxury.
    The scent consists of a sweet floral blend of honeysuckle, gardenia & jasmine, while the undertones are of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood & pralines. Such a beautiful creation that is not an overwhelming aroma.
    #VivaLaJuicyxChickAdvisor
    #gifted

November 12, 2020

Belle senteur mais mauvaise tenue

Hello les Nekos 🐱 !

J’ai récemment testé l’eau de parfum « Viva la Juicy » de Juicy Couture 👑 .

C’est un parfum à la fois floral et fruité. La composition est assez gourmande

1. 🌸 notes de tête : Mandarine et Baies sauvages

2. 🌸 notes de coeur : Chèvrefeuille, Gardénia et Jasmin

3. 🌸 notes de fond : Caramel, Vanille, Praliné, Ambre et Bois de santal

Personnellement ce n’est pas le type de parfum que je porte. Il est à la fois sucré et opulent (difficile de décrire 😅). Cependant, il est assez doux et reste agréable. Le seul bémol est la tenue un peu trop légère du parfum (2/3h sur ma peau)👋🏻, je vous recommande de le vaporiser sur vos vêtements à la place . La bouteille est magnifique 😍 en tout cas

Merci chickadvisor 🐣 de me l’avoir envoyé en échange de mon avis personnel ❤️ .

November 12, 2020

Love this, have gotten compliments on it

I absolutely love this fragrance. At first, I didn’t think the scent was any different from others, but as I tried it out a second time, this has become my go-to fragrance right now because it smells so good! It has a nice sweet yet floral scent that is perfect for every day. The combination is super unique and unlike my other perfumes. The scent lasts well on my skin which I find is hard to find for me. The packaging is super luxurious so I like displaying it on my nightstand.

Lovely Perfume

The scent of the perfume is not really strong which I like, it's super floral and modest.

It doesn't last long but honestly that is not a problem for me, since I really love reapplying it (probably I won't last long tho 🤷🏻‍♀️😅).

The bottle is quite heavy but I love how luxurious the packaging looks. The smell is one of my favourites.

Unbelievable

I haven’t bought new perfume for a while and I got this as a sample from Chick Advisor. Oh my I was shocked because they gave me 100mL. The bottle is big and so pretty!! And also sturdy because my daughter accidentally dropped it and still in very good condition!! I have sensitive smell but this Viva La Juicy didn’t hurt my senses. Right mixture of vanilla and honeysuckle. Not too strong at all! Definitely a must-have for all women!

November 11, 2020

Beautiful packaging and love the smell!

I was absolutely excited when Chick Advisor sent me the Viva La Juicy Perfume to try and review. The beautiful packaging makes this perfume Instagram worthy. This perfume has a very light floral fragrance and is something that is appropriate for an everyday scent. This is actually my first time owning a perfume from Juicy Couture and I am in love with the smell.

Adore!!

Grateful for chickadvisor in sending me my own bottle of viva la juicy in finally being able to wear it for myself! Being taunted by the orangey, vanilla, a warm almost Carmel like scent is very flirty but I don’t think it’s too sweet to be immature. The scent dissipates slightly through the day too but I’ve always preferred the more “worn in” scent anyway