Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Smells amazing

I am in love with this scent! It's perfect for a night out but it's also not so strong that it doesn't work for everyday wear. It also lasts a really long time and a little goes a long way. The packaging is absolutely stunning and high quality! I would highly recommend this scent to everyone!

New Brunswick, Canada

So amazing!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes thanks to chickadvisor and juicy couture! All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I absolutely LOVE this product, the scent is perfect and amazing the packaging is the CUTEST! The scent is really easy and long lasting as well

I feel like it’s the perfect perfume, it’s great for day time AND night time which is rare to find

A cult classic!

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to try such a cult classic fragrance! Not only is the bottle luxurious, the scent is too, so you know you’re using a high quality product. Viva La Juicy is the perfect blend of fruity and warm notes, so I was immediately drawn to it. I especially love that the fragrance dries down to a sultry vanilla scent as it would be great to wear on a night out! This scent has excellent lasting power and I don’t feel the need to reapply throughout the day. There’s something about this scent that makes me feel like I sparkle whenever I spray it. I would definitely recommend this to others, but I hope they don’t wait as long as I did to try it!

Disclosure: I received this product for free to try from @ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own #GotItFree #VivaLaJuicyxChickAdvisor

Decadent fragrance

I have loved this perfume for years. The scent is floral based, which I don't usually like, but it has sandalwood undertones which balances it perfectly. The value is good considering this perfume lasts longer than some of my others. The packaging is beyond stunning. Makes for pretty vanity decor as a bonus! I have already recommended this perfume to my friends and will continue to do so!

Updated On: November 14, 2020

#gotitfree

November 13, 2020

What an absolute beauty, this one!

There's something about this gourmet floral fragrance #vivalajuicy @juicycouture that I absolutely love, I'm not sure if it's the notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin or the floral blend of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine. Or, could it be the base notes that create a gourmet rhapsody of Amber, caramel vanilla, sandalwood and pralines that mesmerise with its sweetness? I really can't really put a finger to it!
    But, whatever it is, this charming beauty is an excellent addition to my life, bringing in some happy, fresh vibes 😊. Will highly recommend. Thank you @chickadvisor for sending this beauty my way! #VivaLaJuicyxChickAdvisor

love it

This is like a feminine Xeryus Rouge, with a similar fruity-watery opening but an end made of caramel instead of grey musk. It is a bit strange but not unpleasant. Potency could stand to be better but it's good for the price.

So delicious and fun!

I received this product for free for testing purposes. Wow, does it smell incredible!!! It lasts a super long time on my skin and is a really fun scent! I love the way it smells fresh and flirty and also super girly. I feel like this scent could be worn by anyone! Delicious! and I would absolutely purchase this product in the future!

Lasts forever

Lasts forever. I love this scent. It's so sweet and lasts so long on me. I smell amazing all day all night even the next day. I use this scent everyday and never get tired of it. It's a little expensive but to me very much worth it.

Amazing product

I love this perfume much more than I thought I would. I love the smell so much and each time I wear it, I get compliments. It also lasts all day, which is amazing, especially considering the price point. I can still smell it on me the following day, that's how long lasting it is. I don't think I would purchase with my own money because it's expensive, but I definitely recommend it.

Amazing

I am totally in love with this perfume! 🎀🥰
    If you love a sweet scent, then this is for you. The fragrance is a combination of juice fruits, notes of mandarin orange, watermelon, jasmine, strawberry and creamy vanilla. 🍉🍓 ( what about the bottle? 😱 gorgeous! OMG!!)
    I received it for free in exchange for my honest opinion and what can I say? It is amazing! It is a perfect gift to give for your loved ones this holiday season. 💖😍 Thank you very much for choosing me for this campaign @chickadvisor

#VivaLaJuicyxChickAdvisor