3.2/5
Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Natural Facial Cleansing Cloths Reviews
Ranked #109 in Facial Wipes

Good - 0

May 11, 2017

I used these wipes over the last week and I can say I really do enjoy them to get rid of any excess oils.
    I would not recommend them as a make-up remover because they do not have the oils/chemicals to remove tough to remove makeup like mascara or full coverage foundation. These are meant more as a cleansing cloth/toner for after you remove your makeup.
    I believe the brand does need to remove the Makeup remover aspect our of their description 100%. It does remove easy makeup but otherwise, it is not very effective.

I like to throw these into my purse for on the go rather than using just at home so I don't mind the extra waste as long as it recyclable.

1.3/5

September 30, 2015

I appreciate the nautral aspect of these wipes, but I had a few concerns.

Each Cleansing cloth is individually wrapped - that's a lot of waste that can't be reused.

Secondly, they didn't take off my mascara or eye liner very effectively - I still had to use my regular eye cleaner to remove the remainder of the dark colours.

And the cost - they are quite costly for a pack of 20 (I had a 4 pack).