Kaizen Whey Isolate Protein Powder (Vanilla) Reviews
#122 in Supplements

September 13, 2017

The Best Way to Start the Day with Protein

I have been using Kaizen Whey ISOLATE Protein Powder for a little over a year. The isolate makes all the difference! I begin each day with a Shake using water or almond milk. Sometimes I will add fruit but mainly I use one scoop of powder to about 200ml of water. I use a Hamilton Beach personal blender and then chill it for about an hour. Clean up is minimal! Protein keeps my blood sugars more regulated meaning less snacking on high sugar foods! I buy the 2kg container from Costco for $49.99...every so often they have it on coupon for $39.98...best value!!

June 19, 2017

Good quality protein power

I enjoyed the taste of this protein powder. It tasted just perfect when blended in milk and/or with yogurt.
    It makes a great ingredient for post-workout pick me up

May 11, 2017

This stuff mixes very well. It doesnt have the chalky flavour to it. You can mix anything into it and it tastse great. Awesome price for awesome product

April 05, 2017

Good price. Tastes good and is easy to blend. it isn't overly sweet or filled with crap. I found the best place to get it is at costco. It's a large tub.

March 26, 2017

We stumbled upon this protein at Costco and are very happy to switch. The price is amazing for an Isolate Whey Protein, this runs about $50 compared to similar tubs running $80 or more at a health foods store. Also there is so much protein in a single scoop that we don't use a full scoop, which means it lasts longer!

If you don't know Isolate Whey is easier for your body to absorb, and this one is also lower in lactose. I can't say if my body is absorbing it all but I feel full for a long time after it (compared to my last whey) and I can tell there is less lactose in it. My one complaint is that it is noticeably sweeter. I don't mind Stevia but a full scoop is definitely sweetened.

This is a new staple for us, we will keep buying it.

February 17, 2017

This is a great tasting protein powder with high quality ingredients and a high protein content per serving. I think it's a great value for the money. I've tried many other whey proteins and nothing compares to this one for value and taste.

October 21, 2016

Definitely good for baking. Doesn't taste too much like stevia. You can get a huge tub at Costco, so don't have to worry about tracking sales like some grocery store brands~ bonus!!

September 23, 2015

Great way to get recommended protein! Tastes great!

March 27, 2015

This is a great product for people trying to get fit! Relatively inexpensive compared to other protein shakes, and does not have a ton of added sugars. Great to mix with a smoothie post-workout or in the mornings. Not super high in calories like a lot of other shakes either!

March 24, 2015

I first spotted this brand at GNC and it caught my eye - they offer a line of organic/vegan/non-GMO supplements and protein powder.

I next spotted this in a 2KG tub at my local Costco - and the packaging didn't look anything like what it did at GNC but I recognized the name. This formula in particular is not vegan but it is lactose-reduced for those with sensitivity. It is also non-GMO, gluten free, and sweetened with stevia.

There are 35g of protein per serving (which I think is a lot - most powders I use have 21-25g) so I generally do not use a full scoop of this. It isn't overly sweet either which is a nice change, and mixes well with the half almond milk/half water ratio I use, or half orange juice/half water. I will definitely be trying the chocolate flavour next. It often goes on sale for $38.99 for 2KG at Costco too! Great buy.