Kaizen Whey Isolate Protein Powder (Vanilla) Reviews
#153 in Supplements

March 21, 2018

Best quality for price

I am a regular user of this Protein for the past 2 years. For the price, it is the best value you can get for Isolate without all the nasty additive. It is also made with Stevia. Taste is not the best, but mix with fruits, juice, etc. it's very good. Strongly recommend.

February 24, 2018

Please fix the packaging.

This is the first time that I have bought this particular protein powder. The taste is fine but the container is a pain. The label is not attached to the bottle so it spins around. It is difficult to put the lid on each time because the label is spinning.

February 05, 2018

My favourite

Love love love the taste of this kaizen vanilla protein powder. I am a bad morning person, I never have an appetite in the morning and I used to never eat breakfast. With the encouragement of my dietician, I bought this to use in smoothies which i have for breakfast each morning and for a shake post workout. The vanilla flavour is subtle, making it versitle for various smoothie recipies and flavours.

September 13, 2017

The Best Way to Start the Day with Protein

I have been using Kaizen Whey ISOLATE Protein Powder for a little over a year. The isolate makes all the difference! I begin each day with a Shake using water or almond milk. Sometimes I will add fruit but mainly I use one scoop of powder to about 200ml of water. I use a Hamilton Beach personal blender and then chill it for about an hour. Clean up is minimal! Protein keeps my blood sugars more regulated meaning less snacking on high sugar foods! I buy the 2kg container from Costco for $49.99...every so often they have it on coupon for $39.98...best value!!

June 19, 2017

Good quality protein power

I enjoyed the taste of this protein powder. It tasted just perfect when blended in milk and/or with yogurt.
    It makes a great ingredient for post-workout pick me up

May 11, 2017

This stuff mixes very well. It doesnt have the chalky flavour to it. You can mix anything into it and it tastse great. Awesome price for awesome product

April 05, 2017

Good price. Tastes good and is easy to blend. it isn't overly sweet or filled with crap. I found the best place to get it is at costco. It's a large tub.

March 26, 2017

We stumbled upon this protein at Costco and are very happy to switch. The price is amazing for an Isolate Whey Protein, this runs about $50 compared to similar tubs running $80 or more at a health foods store. Also there is so much protein in a single scoop that we don't use a full scoop, which means it lasts longer!

If you don't know Isolate Whey is easier for your body to absorb, and this one is also lower in lactose. I can't say if my body is absorbing it all but I feel full for a long time after it (compared to my last whey) and I can tell there is less lactose in it. My one complaint is that it is noticeably sweeter. I don't mind Stevia but a full scoop is definitely sweetened.

This is a new staple for us, we will keep buying it.

February 17, 2017

This is a great tasting protein powder with high quality ingredients and a high protein content per serving. I think it's a great value for the money. I've tried many other whey proteins and nothing compares to this one for value and taste.

October 21, 2016

Definitely good for baking. Doesn't taste too much like stevia. You can get a huge tub at Costco, so don't have to worry about tracking sales like some grocery store brands~ bonus!!