3.6/5
Kashi Chewy Granola Bars - Cherry Dark Chocolate Reviews
#384 in Granola Bars

Kashi tlc chewy granola bar, cherry dark chocolate, 7.4-ounce box (pack of 12) are truly lovable. They bring our unique blend of Seven Whole Grains and Sesame together with whole, roasted nuts, succulent, sun-dried fruit, and a touch of wildflower honey. And with 4g of Fiber and 5-7g of Protein, they are as nourishing as they are tasty. Naturally, you won’t find any partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial anything but what you will find in our chewy granola bars is just what you’d expect from Kashi—minimally processed, pure ingredients, and natural goodness you can see as well as taste. With rolled grains, lightly sweetened red tart cherries and dark chocolate, our Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bars have 4g of Fiber and 5g of Protein.

January 29, 2020

Soooogood

These are the perfect blend of granola and sweet yummy goodness. The chocolate and cherrys really hit the sweet spot but are also healthy for you. Great for grabbing it for the run when you have no time for a real meal. So good!

2.7/5

January 22, 2020

Not a good taste

I normally love dark chocolate and cherry flavour this one does not do it for me
    As far as granola bars go it is basic but that flavour is not good

May 18, 2019

Two of my fave flavours

These are among my favourites because I enjoy cherry and am definitely a chocoholic! The texture was very nice and I felt the size was very good to slip into my purse for when I am out and about.

June 28, 2018

I am so addicted to these!

These low sugar but delicious granola bar is amazing! Love how awesome these taste and handy these bars are. I like the chewy format... it doesn’t get crushed when it’s in the bottom of my bag, even though it may be a bit mushed. I keep it in my bag and car.... always a lifesaver when I’m rushed and need a quick bite to keep me going.

May 25, 2018

wow

I love the taste of Kashi chewy granola bars with cherries and dark chocolate. It is full of nutrients and the cherry just adds a pit of sweetness to the dark chocolate.

August 05, 2017

A nice alternative to typical granola bar snack

Our family with 2 young school aged children really enjoy these bars as an alternative to typical 'oat and loads of sugar granola bars'.

The tangy contrast with the cherry and dark chocolate has been a hit in our home and introducing the kids to dark chocolate was a snap! I appreciate the more wholesome ingredient list in these and was not disappointed from Kashi with these, as we feel they make great products.

June 21, 2017

Perfect for cravings

4 grams of fiber and 5 grams of proteins. Easy to carry (work, commuting, kids activities) with ingredients that you actually know. Yo cant go wrong with that delicious bar. It also contains chocolate ;)

May 03, 2017

What a perfect snack to keep me going between activities with the kids. It's a healthy way to satisfy my sweet tooth and keep my diet on tract. The cranberries and chocolate are an amazing combination.

March 29, 2017

So delicious I can't believe it's good for me! I have tried several flavours and this is one of my favs! Other products try to copy but Kashi is by far the best I have had.

February 22, 2016

yum yum yum, such a lovely combination. The cherry is the best part. A great pick me up, very satisfying and filling. now, if only they had almonds added!