Kashi GoLean Cereal Reviews
#23 in Cereal

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Protein and High Fiber Cereal 51 Ounce Value Box Each box has 2 Bags for a total of 51 Ounces of delicious Naturally Sweetened Multigrain Clusters

January 14, 2019

Wholesome Kashi

Kashi cereal is my favourite cereal. Great with yogurt for breakfast or healthy snack!
    Non GMO and made with wholesome ingredients and tastes absolutely delicious. Love that it is low in sugar too!

June 03, 2018

dry

i find these to be very dry tasting. they also stay really crunchy so when you leave them in the cereal they are still hard. they are okay but not a cereal i would keep buying

April 09, 2018

Haute valeur nutritive

Ces céréales GoLean de Kashi sont une vraie source élevée de protéines et de fibres ce qui fait en sorte que l'on se sent rassasié pour un bon bout de temps. J'y ajoute quelques fruits et c'est un déjeuner complet. Le goût est excellent et elles contiennent plusieurs sortes de céréales. J'en ajoute aussi dans mes yogourts pour l'apport élevé de protéines/fibres. Il m'arrive même d'en manger le soir en regardant la télévision, en remplacement de chips, ce qui est meilleur pour la santé en général. Malgré le prix un peu élevé, je vous les recommande car elles sont très nutritives.

March 06, 2018

Good source of fibre

This cereal is high in fibre. It is on the pricey end but it tastes great. I'm not sure if I would pick it in comparison to other high fibre cereals just because of the price.

June 03, 2017

Bon goût, pas trop sucré. / Good taste, not too sweet.
    Belle qualités nutritionnelles.
    Mes préférées parmi les Kashi que j'ai essayé.
    Texture agréable.
    J'aime avec lait 1%, lait d'amandes...
    avec quelques morceaux de fraises fraîches si possible!

April 30, 2017

I like Kashi products. Love that this GoLean cereal has a huge amount of protein in it too. Keeps you feeling full and satisfied. This cereal is delicious mixed into greek yogurt with fresh fruit. Great for breakfast or a snack! Tastes fresh and has a nice crunch to it which I really enjoy.

March 23, 2017

I have mixed feelings about Kashi Go Lean cereal. I like the fact that it has 12g. of protein as I always try to have some sort of protein with each meal and snack. But not a fan of soy based protein that I have found out can mimic estrogen. I like the taste and texture and at 13g. of fibre and 8g. of whole grains, great start to the day, but find it does get soggy quickly. It's my go to breakfast in a hurry and when counting calories but value is not there as it's pricey for such a small package usually $4+ locally for me. Overall I'm a 'quasi-fan'.

1.8/5

March 14, 2017

Not a fan of Kashi cereal. I've tried a few that were hard and tasteless. Especially the ones with rice crisps. It's like eating Styrofoam. Quite pricey too.

January 24, 2016

I received a coupon in mail for a Free Box of Kashi Co Lean Cereal I got a box of this cereal and I loved it I ate just about all of it right out of the box just sitting down while watching T.V.

December 16, 2015

One of my favourite cereals. It's very dense both texture and calories so I tend to just use this as a topper to another type of cereal to give it some great crunch and added fibre & protein.