Kashi Organic Promise Cereal in Cinnamon Harvest Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 377 in Cereal

Bountifully delicious organic whole wheat biscuits are baked with cinnamon and natural sweetness. The warm, spicy scent of organic cinnamon will flood your senses when you open the box. Woven into the center of our organic wheat biscuits is a fusion of cinnamon and organic evaporated cane juice crystals - a true taste experience you'll enjoy balanced with the goodness of over 20% of your daily value for fiber. Diets rich in whole grain foods, like Kashi Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest cereal and other plant foods, and low in fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers, certified organic by quality assurance international. Exchange: 3 carbohydrates.

February 26, 2016

This product is soooo tasty. Unfortunately, it tends to be very expensive so I stock up when it is on sale and watch for coupons. This is a product I don't worry about feeding to me two year old. It is made with whole grains and much less sugar than competitors products.

July 15, 2015

Unless you like that strong cinnamon flavour like the cinnamon hearts they sell around valentines day, you probably wont like this cereal. If you are a fan then dive in and you will most likely live it like the others. I only have one cinnamon heart lover in the family so I buy it for my 15 year old. Healthy choice for a cereal though and just enough sweetness for my children.

September 05, 2014

I'm not normally a "mini wheat" fan but these were delicious!! I eat them with Vanilla Almond milk and it's even better!

October 02, 2013

Love! They taste amazing. I leave a box in my office for a healthy, tasty snack.

August 13, 2013

I LOVE this cereal. It is delicious, but reasonably healthy at the same time. It is still a little high in sugar to be considered truly healthy, which is I prefer to eat it as a snack, dry, rather than adding milk and eating it for breakfast - really more of a treat than a healthy meal. Still, absolutely delicious!

August 09, 2013

It is relatively healthy but a little sweet. Contains fiber.

September 10, 2012

This is hands down one of my favorite cereals! The flavor is this perfect cinnamon hint without any sugary taste. I do wait for it to go on sale or for coupons, but that is my only complaint. Organic, healthy, high in fiber, an all around win.

June 01, 2012

So yummy and tastes very similar to Mini Wheats but without the extra sugar! I love this cereal, I just don't love the price. When it goes on sale or I have a coupon, it's time to stock up. I would definitely recommend this cereal.

May 03, 2012

Really awesome and good! Tastes healthy, too, but not in a bad way.

March 05, 2012

Oh boy do I ever love this cereal! It's organic, it has the perfect amount of cinnamon and there aren't any shameful ingredients in it. I have been buying this cereal every week for a few months now. It's a bit on the pricey side but for the quality and taste, it's worth it.