Prestige Item
Kat Von D Bauhaus Lipstick Reviews

November 28, 2017

Disappointed

I have never been let down by any of her products but sadly I was with this, the pigment is ok. But the wear is not as long as I had hoped, also stained my towels

November 26, 2017

Amazing Kat Von D Bauhaus Lipsticks

I am amazed with this Kat Von D Bauhaus Lipstick. I tried all the color and love them so much. It is one of the most great product that I ever tried. I recommend it to anyone. Please try it. Amazing product.

0.5/5

February 02, 2017

Its expensive not worth the money alot of her line sucks was horrified she rocks as a person she needs to review her line .then maybe try again IDKstill too much money needs price change too

January 06, 2017

A little pricey but I am absolutely in love with the shade. kats lipsticks are always highly pigmented and gorgeous, this one is no exception. Doesn't wear as long as I'd like but you can't win 'em all ! Love!

September 29, 2016

It is a great colour for summer looks amazing on tanned skin. It does transfer but no touch up is needed, great thing about it is you can apply a light coat or make it bold. I do recommend moisturizing your lips before applying the lipstick.

March 16, 2016

This is my go to colour. It looks great on and it lasts for a long time. It has a matte finish which I really like. I always get complimented when I wear this colour!