Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette Reviews
#479 in Eye Shadow

July 28, 2017

Love

Versatile pallette, great colours, highly-pigmented and easily bendable. Great for a night out or just going to work. The formula goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Use with a primer for more vibrant colours and longevity.

January 06, 2017

Love this Kat Von D palette! The colours are amazing! The eyeshadows are creamy and apply very nicely. Great go-to for a dramatic look for evening.

December 05, 2016

another palette i bought from winners for $14 i love how bold the colours Kat Von D puts in these palettes are

when i coloured my hair purple this was my go to when i did my eyeshadow, i love how pigmented the colours are and easy to work with, i also really enjoy the larger size of the highlights and how it organizes it into three different suggested looks

September 29, 2016

Highly pigmented and lasting shades for a variety of day to night looks. Used for both my wedding and reception. Easily blended and flattering shades, plus the design of the palette is gorgeous! Love it!

April 13, 2016

I love this palette it's so creamy and blends beautifully. I got this on sale from sephora and i couldn't be happier. The grey shade i's my favorite so pretty.

March 10, 2016

I just love kat von D, i try this palette and keep it as a must have. the color is really rich and nice mix, great for anyone who want quality/price! :-)

March 10, 2016

I think this palette is good value for the money. The darker blues and purples are very pigmented and not chalky on the eyelid. They last all day with a primer as well.

March 10, 2016

Kat Von products are very bold and beautiful. I have purchased a few of her products and I have no complaints. I would recommend her products, especially this one.

April 02, 2015

I just bought this online after testing it out in store. I can't wait to use this, especially with spring coming!

March 11, 2015

A big palette, bigger than her Saint shown in photo. These shadows are outrageously creamy! There is some minor fallout if you stroke the brush to roughly into the pan but if your careful you'll only need a bare amount because the pigmentation here is really amazing. I love that the top three highlighter/base shades also have great pigmentation except maybe the first one which is the lightest out of all of them. I have to mention Lunar Lights is one of the best base shades I've seen in a silver gray shimmer and the Lucid base is a gorgeous baby pink that actually looks vibrant on the lids instead of milky. You can't tell from the photo because of the flash but they are rich colors with subtle shifts, you need to see them in person for yourself. My favorites are Transition, Black Milk and Graphic Nature, they are just too beautiful for words and the most unique out of the entire palette in my opinion is Transition (pearl mauve color), if I could choose one shade that should be made into a permanent single that would be the one. The shadows have a decent long wear even without primer and there's' no tacky glitter shades in the formula.
    Packaging: This comes boxed in the same print as the palette which is a sturdy cardboard stamped in shiny violet foil inlay and an overall color scheme of blue, purple, and pale pink. The inside mirror sports the same lacy stamped design as well as the backside with the color names. I found the mirror quality slightly fuzzy and not as great as the other palettes and there's is no eyeliner pencil or brush in this kit. I believe the palette length is about eight inches overall. It's about as long as the UD Naked palette but much fatter in width.